Name your absolute favorite suppliments - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > Name your absolute favorite suppliments

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 06-03-2013, 06:15 AM   #31
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Mocha Cappuccino ON Whey protein is now my favorite. It tastes so damn good.

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #32
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Musclepharm combat powder (whey, soy, casein mix)
" " assault (pre-workout on days like today when I had to work an 8pm-8am shift)
" " creatine (since it's a naturally produced chemical compound in your body, after much research I have been taking it attempting to add weight. It works and does allow for more muscle saturation

I got a free sample of their ammino. helps with the soreness.
Unread 06-13-2013, 08:27 AM   #33
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Racer

2000 TJ Wrangler 

My supplement supply is pretty simple:
  • NolvadrenXT in the morning (8 week cycle)
  • NO Xplode 30 minutes before the gym
  • MuscleMilk protein shake with frozen yogurt and milk
  • Muscletech (Walmart) creatine with amino acids built in

I'm sure there are better combos, but it seems to work for me. And fairly cheap.
REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2013, 08:39 AM   #34
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ew musclemilk

Unread 06-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #35
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i'm too lazy to search for it (again) but I do remember reading a study that longer term use of muslcemilk product had dangerous levels of mercury in it. Ever since then, stayed away from any of their stuff.
Unread 06-16-2013, 11:23 PM   #36
Dake
Web Wheeler

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Advocare Catalyst as soon as I get up.
NO Xplode before and what ever protein powder I have.
Unread 06-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #37
Itstime
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Anything optimum nutrition
Itstime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 03:07 AM   #38
tonymartin
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Hey guys,

I've been a member of this forum for around 4 years under different usernames and have never noticed this section before today, so hi!

I am a pretty big fan on the 4DN brand at the minute but they don't currently make a pre-workout booster as such but my gym day intake goes like this.

Everyday at 06:00 and 16:00, 4DN Cycle 4 (weightloss/intensifier) seems to be working after 3 months. The first month I only took it once a day though so I didn't shock my body too much, but now on twice daily and it seems to be droping my weight quickly but not dangerously.

Pre-workout 30 minutes before- Nitro FX. tastes like batteries but gives a really good pump and seems to improve mental focus when lifting. I was on the MusclePharm Assault but it didn't give as much of a boost as the NFX so I went back to that.

Post - 4DN Whey Phase (2 scoops = 48G Protein) + 4DN Creatine (2 tbs - 99% purity?) + a blended banana + 3 tbs of milled flax seed. The flax seed makes it taste horrible but apparently is extremely good for your body in many ways, one of which is helping with muscle synthesis.

Before bed - 4DN Casein (2 scoops = 48 g protein). Both shakes taken with low fat protein enriched milk.

Throughout the day around 3-4 litres of water plus healthy eating. I've noticed some good gains in both size, density and lifting strength over the last few months but I'm not looking to get huge as I also practice Muay Thai and am already 5 11 and around 190-195 depending on which scales I use!
Unread 06-20-2013, 04:42 AM   #39
MIjeep86
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie View Post
Mocha Cappuccino ON Whey protein is now my favorite. It tastes so damn good.

Where did you purchase this? Ive been trying to find it but have had no luck. Thanks.
MIjeep86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 05:51 AM   #40
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIjeep86

Where did you purchase this? Ive been trying to find it but have had no luck. Thanks.
Bodybuilding.com

Unread 06-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #41
MIjeep86
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie View Post

Bodybuilding.com

Thank you
MIjeep86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2013, 12:17 PM   #42
afusco1222
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj View Post
i'm too lazy to search for it (again) but I do remember reading a study that longer term use of muslcemilk product had dangerous levels of mercury in it. Ever since then, stayed away from any of their stuff.
Mercury and Lead poisoning in people that took muscle milk 4 times a day. They had a massive recall maybe 5-6 years ago. I hate Cytosport so much and will never buy or drink anything they offer.
afusco1222 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #43
afusco1222
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj View Post
Musclepharm combat powder (whey, soy, casein mix)
" " assault (pre-workout on days like today when I had to work an 8pm-8am shift)
" " creatine (since it's a naturally produced chemical compound in your body, after much research I have been taking it attempting to add weight. It works and does allow for more muscle saturation

I got a free sample of their ammino. helps with the soreness.
What type of creatine? I really like HCL but they many articles say that monohydrate is the only one that works.
afusco1222 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #44
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hcl does work, mono is just considered more then enough and most effective. Mp creatine is mono. I take 1 scoop per day as normal, 1 scoop with my preworkout (c4 for example, has creatine in it) and then 2 or 3 scoops after workout.
Unread 06-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #45
nixer600

NO2 and dr prescribed testosterone wakes me up in the gym for sure.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
nixer600 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.