My reboot - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > My reboot

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #31
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

People at every gym sacrifice form for weight. It's just to say they did it. Those 400m runs backwards sound really hard. My quads are in better shape now that I've been doing squats with an exercise ball on the wall but I don't think I'm even close to doing that. Never did like back peddling lol. Good job!

Unread 06-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #32
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr
People at every gym sacrifice form for weight. It's just to say they did it. Those 400m runs backwards sound really hard. My quads are in better shape now that I've been doing squats with an exercise ball on the wall but I don't think I'm even close to doing that. Never did like back peddling lol. Good job!
Backward runs are hell. Honestly, some of the stuff they come up with is downright torture. I don't care if the workout is 10 minutes or an hour... I've never left with anything left in the tank after a session. I damn near pass out every single time.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
- Samuel Adams
0IIIIIII0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 09:16 AM   #33
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0IIIIIII0

No worries, I'm real strict about form. If I had one gripe about the people at this particular gym, they'll sacrifice form for weight/reps. Not me. I think that says more about the person than the program though. Not really interested in getting in to the Crossfit flame war. The way I see it is I'm there for me, not to show off for others.
Yup here too. I'm perfectly fine doing low weight because I know my form is dead on for every rep.

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014, 10:53 AM   #34
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Back at it again... After moving 3 times and chasing work all over the east coast, I'm headed back in to the gym tonight.

The goal is to get back to 170 which was the weight I felt best at. Here goes nothing...

Sent from my TJ
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
- Samuel Adams
0IIIIIII0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014, 06:44 PM   #35
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0IIIIIII0 View Post
Back at it again... After moving 3 times and chasing work all over the east coast, I'm headed back in to the gym tonight.

The goal is to get back to 170 which was the weight I felt best at. Here goes nothing...

Sent from my TJ
Good luck. I've been struggling with a shoulder injury, it's getting close to normal, but I haven't been able to weight train in about 2 months. I've done lots of treadmill in the last 3 weeks, and I hate it.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.