My reboot - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > My reboot

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBlack Friday SALE! Up to 20% off at Diode Dynamics!Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday Sa

Unread 05-07-2013, 03:59 PM   #16
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Eating out is fine as long as you're health conscious.

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #17
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie
Eating out is fine as long as you're health conscious.

Agreed, however, it's difficult to do that when its every single night. Not to mention, it gets expensive to eat well while eating out.

Sent from my TJ
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
- Samuel Adams
0IIIIIII0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #18
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0IIIIIII0

Agreed, however, it's difficult to do that when its every single night. Not to mention, it gets expensive to eat well while eating out.

Sent from my TJ
Of course. Some people just feel like eating out is bad. Which isn't true. Eating FAST FOOD is bad

Unread 05-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #19
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

800m run fwd, 400m backward, 800m forward, 400m backward.

Really exposed how weak my quads are!

Sent from my TJ
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
- Samuel Adams
Unread 05-13-2013, 06:46 PM   #20
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

How to make your fiancÚ hate you- drag her on a 2 mile run, then do TABATA squats, planks, and sit ups.

Might be single by Friday.

Sent from my TJ
- Samuel Adams
Unread 05-18-2013, 09:58 PM   #21
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hello, did you considered juicing? You could take a juicer with you wherever you go and substitute maybe one or two meals per day with press pressed veggie juice... Just an idea.... That also would help manage the bad food, which of course should be cut, but understandable it's not easy.

So, if you like, check out my thread " juice fast" and no, it's not just veggies, it's actually a moderated juice fast and I get meat only 2-3 servings per week. But a balanced healthy diet is so important to fuel your body right...
Be well
THOR114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2013, 10:01 PM   #22
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Ps she should be happy for you and actually , well, turned on by you working your butt of....
Unread 05-28-2013, 09:56 PM   #23
Black Hills TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114 View Post
Ps she should be happy for you and actually , well, turned on by you working your butt of....
^This^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSuck
damnit i wish i could get bigger quicker
Check out www.blackhillsjeeps.com!
Black Hills TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 08:43 AM   #24
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Been a while since I posted, but the latest is that youngsters are going well.

I've gotten my wife in to the gym with me an now thats she's working out, she's as motivated as I to eat better. We've gone from boring carb laden dinners to meat and veggies almost every night.

It's definitely nice to have someone else pushing as I find its less likely that both of us feel lazy on the same day. Now one of us is always pushing he other to get off our butts.

Sent from my TJ
- Samuel Adams
Unread 06-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #25
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Two thumbs up!

Sent from my Jeep - Just Emptying Every Pocket
Unread 06-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #26
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Got up to 245 deadlift... Probably not setting any record, but a personal best for me. That was doing 5 sets of 5.

Sent from my TJ
- Samuel Adams
Unread 06-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #27
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I hope your forms good. You don't want to snap your **** up

Unread 06-28-2013, 07:47 AM   #28
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I hope your forms good. You don't want to snap your **** up

Yeah, I am SUPER conscious of form when lifting. I have a crushed vertebrae (long since healed) that always makes me nervous about anything even slightly involving my back.

Sent from my TJ
- Samuel Adams
Unread 06-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #29
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0IIIIIII0

Yeah, I am SUPER conscious of form when lifting. I have a crushed vertebrae (long since healed) that always makes me nervous about anything even slightly involving my back.

Sent from my TJ
Yep, gotta be careful. Deadlift is one of those exercises that will **** you up. Not trying to freak you out or anything.

Unread 06-28-2013, 09:53 AM   #30
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Yep, gotta be careful. Deadlift is one of those exercises that will **** you up. Not trying to freak you out or anything.

No worries, I'm real strict about form. If I had one gripe about the people at this particular gym, they'll sacrifice form for weight/reps. Not me. I think that says more about the person than the program though. Not really interested in getting in to the Crossfit flame war. The way I see it is I'm there for me, not to show off for others.
- Samuel Adams

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.