Juice fast - Page 19 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > Juice fast

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 05-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #271
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Desert: 2 small birds nests, have to let them thaw up a little bit, they get very hard when frozen...the cayenne pepper and salt works nice with the mint, cinnamon and raisins...

image-696043918.jpg

THOR114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 10:17 AM   #272
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Part 2 is modified juice fast. I won't let me upload pictures anymore, so see part two
Unread 05-09-2013, 10:23 AM   #273
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Not sure how to do this, I gotta play with it later.

Breakfast were two freshly pressed grapefruits, I prepared also fresh curry paste from scratch and toasted my piece of goat meat in it. That is for the weekend. So, I possibly have to go on the computer to figure this out . This is the first time I could not upload pictures. It said I used too much memory. Maybe I have to get the paid version to keep posting. Will see....
You all have a good day and be safe
Unread 05-09-2013, 11:07 PM   #274
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

For whatever reason it does not let me upload images. it gives me an error message saying:
Your file of 388.7 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 247.7 KB for this filetype.

Does anybody know how to still upload pics???

I really would like to keep this thread going...
Unread 05-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #275
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Still cannot upload any more pics. I loaded up sizing software but have to play with it... Will see...

Breakfast: grape fruit juice fresh pressed
Unread 05-16-2013, 11:03 PM   #276
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well, anyways, I guess not being able to post anymore pics, is the end of the pic documentation of my juice fast blog. If anybody needs help with recipes, let me know, shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do.

Basically, this works for me. I am shaving of my love-handles now, grapefruit juice helps. But please, make sure it does not counteract with other meds. I understand not everybody can drink grapefruit juice. I also found out, one till two smaller meals a day help keep the weight of. Most important: I have no sugar cravings, and I live without sugar. My chocolate cravings are satisfied by my choco cups. The coconut fat is a wonderful substitute for all this garbage which is in the regular chocolate...Formost: I learned to cook without refined starches, without bad sugars, and mostly without processed foods. So my body is changing. I feel it. Its getting much healthier. A goal is also to eliminate the fatty tissue inside the abdominal cavity within the organs as well as within the blood stream. Niacin helps flushing the fat out of the bloodstream. Meaning it can help reverse heart disease. Meat consumption has been reduced to about 2 servings of meat per week. I feel so much better.
I am graving fresh pressed juice. Like I said, weekends I can have a little bit of meat. It makes it almost like a treat.It also brings friends and family much closer, if you take time to harvest and prepare your meal from scratch, having something to share with family, friends and neighbors. Food is an international language, and it brings people together.

So anyways, thanks for reading, posting and let me know if I can help.
SQEEEEEZE ME....

Thor114
Unread 05-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #277
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Update: I ate some little bit of meat over the last about 4 days. I don't feel good, I had 2 small lamb chops( shoulder blade) nicely cooked medium rare and some minced lamb I made one of my favorite FILO Dow pouches with. All in all: I gotta get away from the meat. It just shows me, that my body is not meant to eat meat every single day. That was about 4 days, and not huge portions either, even I kept juicing, having my grapefruit for breakfast, I feel very tired, my knees are hurting like hell, have night sweats and my skin is clogging the pores... It's about time to riot my fridge for some nice greens....and blend them into yummy juice....
So, stay tuned.....
SQUEEZE ME....

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.