HGH. Thoughts? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > HGH. Thoughts?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #31
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDLYNER
What sups did you take and what changes did you do to achieve these gains? I'm in a four week no sup period and wouldn't mind trying something different.
Just whey, glutamine and a healthy diet. 2 weeks prior to hgh I was on ravage an NO and whey with glutamine.

I walk 20 min every morning on an empty stomach and run at least a mile a day.

I do have to say though. I'm impressed with the results hgh was able to provide, I have 2 weeks left in this cycle. Then I'm off to ft Knox for my annual summer training.

Unread 07-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #32
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Arginine, ornithine, GABA, and tryptophan have all been shown to be very effective in increasing GH naturally although the dosages are rather high. I work in the supplement industry and in 7 years I've yet to buy into the hgh formulas out there. Getting a GOOD nights sleep(read REM sleep) is the single best thing you can do aside from nutrition for weightloss. Assuming exercise is already in the equation. ( this is where the GABA can be effective)

I would use 2grams of arginine 2x a day on empty stomach with another 3g preworkout which is a common dose in most NO pre's out there. Also 3g daily of CLA(1 w/ each main meal) is very effective although its longer term supp. For getting those last few%s

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.