HGH. Thoughts? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > HGH. Thoughts?

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 05-26-2013, 10:08 PM   #16
MIjeep86
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGLT56 View Post

Nutrishop
I have searched the site and I dont know where there is an add to cart button lol. There is nutrishops close to me either.

MIjeep86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #17
TheRealKTrain
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Any update or did this stuff kill you?

Μολὼν λαβέ
TheRealKTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #18
wolfcreek
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Hey y'all. I'm currently sitting at
5'11"
195lbs
11.5% body fat.
33" waist
18.5" arms
30" thighs
Iim currently on the quest for a 10% body fat range while adding another .5" to my arms and 2" on my legs. I've been lifting hard and using a lot of pylo as cardio. I found with more weight it is harder and harder to drop bf%. Ive been natural only using whey and pre workout NO. Thinking about hgh for that extra 1%. Thoughts?

I should mention I eat very healthy. So nutrition is out lol
Somewhat off topic, but I can't get over your stats... seems like with those arms and legs and your height you should be more like 250lbs...
wolfcreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:10 AM   #19
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfcreek

Somewhat off topic, but I can't get over your stats... seems like with those arms and legs and your height you should be more like 250lbs...
Haha I used to be 215 at 13% I've since cut down. Here's some photo references.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:19 AM   #20
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealKTrain
Any update or did this stuff kill you?
I get taped up the end of the month. However I do feel a difference in my mood and my workouts seem to go on longer unintentionally lol.
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:22 AM   #21
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfcreek

Wait a minute. I see your confusion. It says30" legs. Jesus those would be huge on me. That should say 25" hahahaha the goal is 27" not 32"
Unread 06-04-2013, 12:07 PM   #22
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Wait a minute. I see your confusion. It says30" legs. Jesus those would be huge on me. That should say 25" hahahaha the goal is 27" not 32"
Dude I read your stats too and I was like no f'ing way man. People measure in inches, not centimeters lol. However 25" seems more realistic with your weight.

I'm 188lbs at 6' to 6'1 with 16 3/4" arms and 23 1/2" thighs and usually float around 8% or 9% body fat. Last year I tried Test Charge and the first bottle must have had true anabolics in it, I was an animal. Tried it again 6 months later and got nothing out of it, so maybe it will work for you, maybe not.

This year I tried Nolvadren XT. I'm on my second bottle (week 7 of an 8 week cycle) and in the past 3 weeks I have set personal records in bench, squat, military press, dumbbell curls, and pull ups. Coincidence that EVERY single muscle group just set new records? Probably not. I'm a believer and it is available at any nutrition store. It took 3 weeks before I felt anything, then it was like all of the sudden old weight was easy, and much heavier weight was doable.
REDLYNER is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 12:29 PM   #23
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDLYNER

Dude I read your stats too and I was like no f'ing way man. People measure in inches, not centimeters lol. However 25" seems more realistic with your weight.

I'm 188lbs at 6' to 6'1 with 16 3/4" arms and 23 1/2" thighs and usually float around 8% or 9% body fat. Last year I tried Test Charge and the first bottle must have had true anabolics in it, I was an animal. Tried it again 6 months later and got nothing out of it, so maybe it will work for you, maybe not.

This year I tried Nolvadren XT. I'm on my second bottle (week 7 of an 8 week cycle) and in the past 3 weeks I have set personal records in bench, squat, military press, dumbbell curls, and pull ups. Coincidence that EVERY single muscle group just set new records? Probably not. I'm a believer and it is available at any nutrition store. It took 3 weeks before I felt anything, then it was like all of the sudden old weight was easy, and much heavier weight was doable.
Both sound interesting. I think I'll try the second after this cycle is over. Is it hgh or a test booster?
Unread 06-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #24
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Both sound interesting. I think I'll try the second after this cycle is over. Is it hgh or a test booster?
Test booster/estro blocker.

Unread 06-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #25
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Y'all are some beasts...

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #26
blubaru2002
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDLYNER

Did you change your workout routine and or diet any during your cycle??? Or keep it all the same and get on a test booster?
blubaru2002 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 12:28 AM   #27
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Apparently hgh is more effective when stacked with a test booster. Which makes sense. So I'm going to buy some here soon. Redlyner, where did you get yours?

Also I've been adding some easy stuff to my day to boost test levels and gh levels. Some shadow squats in the morning, intermittent fasting (builds gh) and a lot of sex.

I've already noticed increased productivity from my workouts, even on an empty stomach.
Unread 06-05-2013, 11:46 AM   #28
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubaru2002 View Post
Did you change your workout routine and or diet any during your cycle??? Or keep it all the same and get on a test booster?
I only did one thing different from my normal lift. At the start of my Nolvadren XT cycle I am now doing jumping jacks or mountain climbers between each set for 20 to 30 seconds or so.

Quote:
Apparently hgh is more effective when stacked with a test booster. Which makes sense. So I'm going to buy some here soon. Redlyner, where did you get yours?
What I am taking is not HGH or TRT, its a supplement you can get at any GNC or Nutrition website. I bought mine from my gym's Nutrition section: Nolvadren XT. I'm sure it will work different for everyone, but I set all new records with it and my daily routine has clearly gotten stronger.

Only test boosters I have tried were Test Charge and Nolvadren. Test Charge worked the first time, no luck the next time around.

Unread 06-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #29
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Got taped up this morning. Was pleased with the results.

204@ 10.7% from 195@ 11.5% a month back.
Arms: 18.5-18.75"
Legs: 30-31"

New PR for bench was achieved for 1 rep max@ 385lbs.
New PR for 2 mile run @ 12:00 dead.

I have a lot more energy now. Muscle fatigue takes longer to build in the gym. Reps have gone up. Sleep cycle has improved. And recovery is ridiculous.
Unread 06-20-2013, 03:36 PM   #30
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

What sups did you take and what changes did you do to achieve these gains? I'm in a four week no sup period and wouldn't mind trying something different.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.