Get Fit No Excuse (GFNE) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > Get Fit No Excuse (GFNE)

2003-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Dark Background wiOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Wheel Bearing & Hub Asse

Unread 08-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
tyvanwie
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Get Fit No Excuse (GFNE)

This is a small clothing company I found out about through Kali Muscle. Friday night I bought two tanks for me and a buddy that say "DO YOU EVEN LIFT?" They were here today. Not only was that crazy fast, but I got a hand written thank you card from them. Guys and girls, if you want some cool clothing, please check them out. I've never had a company with this good of service before.

Also if you do, use the coupon code "kalimuscle" to get 10% off!

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #2
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet. I need to get this so I can wear my Party with Sluts snapback, white high top socks, and my fresh Nikes. The ultimate tool.

Kidding...just kidding.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.