post #32 of 45 Old 03-06-2013, 07:19 AM
elcorvino
2003 WJ 

You're welcome.
post #33 of 45 Old 03-06-2013, 11:34 AM
970001zj
1997 ZJ 

Garage
black coffee keeps cholesterol and fat intake down by not letting your body absorb the fat

just a cup after every meal will help

pills are meh

i use preworkout when working in the cold or hot to trick my body so i dont feel it and have a little more energy

but when doing cardio or lifting i stay clean and eat fish or turkey to re fuel and stay lean

what signature

post #34 of 45 Old 03-06-2013, 11:35 AM
970001zj
1997 ZJ 

Garage
remember though fat makes hormones

so make sure you get enough of it because you need those

what signature
post #35 of 45 Old 03-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Andywear
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 970001zj View Post
black coffee keeps cholesterol and fat intake down by not letting your body absorb the fat

just a cup after every meal will help

pills are meh

i use preworkout when working in the cold or hot to trick my body so i dont feel it and have a little more energy

but when doing cardio or lifting i stay clean and eat fish or turkey to re fuel and stay lean
Quote:
Originally Posted by 970001zj View Post
remember though fat makes hormones

so make sure you get enough of it because you need those
this guy might know what he speaks about

Used to have a good sig but Mod threated to ban me...

Errrrrrr, Will complain else where - &y
post #36 of 45 Old 03-06-2013, 12:52 PM
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andywear View Post
this guy might know what he speaks about
Not to mention coffee is a diuretic... that doesn't hurt when you're trying to lose weight lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureverydayXJ View Post
This is the most metal thing I have ever heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublins View Post
I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.
post #37 of 45 Old 03-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Indy

Its easy to make a hormone. You jut don't pay her.

I'm the only gay eskimo.
post #38 of 45 Old 03-06-2013, 07:57 PM
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

As far as pills are concerned, most are garbage.

However, it is important to recognize that, while none are magic pills, some will HELP you lose weight whether it be water weight, fat, etc.

Thermogenics heat up your body thus helping you burn more CALORIES while you do work out. In my experience, the following are effective in doing what they're supposed to:
-USPLabs Oxyelite Pro
-Animal Cuts
-Lipo 6 Black

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #39 of 45 Old 03-07-2013, 01:59 PM
NonRubicon
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Well, if you are set on pharmaceutical means of shedding pesky pounds, "Desoxyn" works for weight loss. It's actually FDA approved for treating endogenous obesity.

You might have difficulty getting a doctor to prescribe it for losing only ten pounds, but if you ask around town I'm pretty sure you could find some - it's actually more common than you think. Be aware though that like many prescription medications, getting caught with it without a valid prescription will get you into trouble.

I'd only trust sales through a legitimate pharmacy - people counterfeit this stuff all the time and don't always use good manufacturing practices.
post #40 of 45 Old 03-07-2013, 04:46 PM
CrawlingForward
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Without increasing excercise much, I lose ~40 pounds last year (and kept it off) with just eating slower and concentrating on smaller portions.

The biggest key to sucess? Keep a log.

If you write down every morning your weight (at same levels of hydration and uh....evacuation) and what you ate the day before, you'll be *much* better at keeping consistent.

Obviously, as a female, you'll have weight fluctuations according to "girly stuff", but as long as you take that into account, keeping close track will help a *lot*!

95 YJ, Rio Grande - The Wannabe Sleeper Wheeler
2010 JKU, Islander Edition - The Burly Stock Overlander

Build/Wheel/Break/Educate/Upgrade/Repeat
post #41 of 45 Old 03-07-2013, 04:49 PM Thread Starter
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

I weigh myself every morning after I wake up and go to the bathroom. I also log everything I eat with MyFitnessPal. I pay close attention to macros. Funny thing is that logging everything I eat helps soooo much. I know have figured out what certain cravings are caused by. And I'm using it to help tweak my diet.

All this aside I am noticing a change in my pants. My jeans were very loose today. No weight loss still but I'm okay with that.
post #42 of 45 Old 03-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Andywear
1991 YJ Wrangler 

getting toned then, nice

Used to have a good sig but Mod threated to ban me...

Errrrrrr, Will complain else where - &y
post #43 of 45 Old 03-08-2013, 10:58 AM
stivy10
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Think someone had mentioned a refeed earlier, not sure. I'd start w this to shock ur system. If u have been to the letter clean w ur diet u can get away with a lil dirtier refeed. If u have been loose on diet, try bumping calories up a bit. Start at one meal, one day a week see what this does for u. If you've tried it and didn't work for ya and everything else is on point(diet and training) a thermo might work for ya, but I believe in taking the body as far as u can go naturally before dumping a bunch of supps in the body. Make sure to look at quality thermos. They are one sup I would buy on quality alone, price regardless
post #44 of 45 Old 04-01-2013, 01:27 PM
jeepprincess713

Elite pro! Can only buy online it works wonders and there's NO crash!
post #45 of 45 Old 04-02-2013, 06:28 PM
TeamGandT
2003 WJ 

Odd place for my first post on here but I second OxyElite Pro, both my wife and I have used it. It's the only fat burner that either of us had any results with. Also works as a bit of an appetite suppressant with is a nice bonus.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.