Cassafrass' Transformation - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > Cassafrass' Transformation

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-20-2013, 09:16 AM   #76
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlTheKillerr View Post
wow great job! eating healthy and exercising is tough to do and stay motivated long enough to see this kind of results. If you want, look Michael Jagmin on instagram. good friend of mine who is a health nut and loves to stay in shape. I bet you could pick his brain and get some great ideas or maybe itll just help to stay motivated
Thanks. Just followed him.

Had two eggs with ketchup for breakfast. That was at like 9.
Eating an apple as I type this.

This might sound stupid but here is the deal. While doing insanity I was eating every 2-3 hours. I ate religiously even when I wasn't hungry. I wasn't losing weight and people kept telling me it was because I needed to eat more. So I ate more. Same results. I believe I'm eating too much. I'm gonna go back to the beginning. Limit my calorie intake. Listen to my body. I'll eat when I'm hungry and keep portions small, simple and most importantly, clean. So if it seems I'm not eating a lot, that is why. I'll see how my workouts go. If I feel too sluggish or light headed I'll up the calories. Mainly I'm trying to get back in touch with what my body wants.

Cassafrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 09:18 AM   #77
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

The reason people say to eat more is because it keeps your metabolism high. But you could very well be over doing it. Maybe instead of eating fewer times a day, eat less each meal.

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 09:58 AM   #78
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

I understand why I would want to do that. What I'm saying is its not working. I've tried every combination of calories/portions/times/macros, etc
I'm gonna go back to what worked before. Start from scratch.
Unread 04-20-2013, 10:37 AM   #79
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I gotcha. Maybe your body got used to it. A change of pace never hurts

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #80
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Okay food for today:
2 eggs with ketchup
Apple
Handful of paleo trail mix throughout the day
Can of tuna mixed with mustard and relish
Greek yogurt with blueberries
Orange
About 1/2 cup of vegetarian chili
Unread 04-21-2013, 04:21 PM   #81
AmbuGrl
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

My friend Jaquelyn Kay is on Fb she owns a crossfit gym, is an optimum nutrition spokeswoman and has done fitness comps. She us one if the women from the primal site I recommended. She might could help as well.

I drive an XJ, and all of my power windows work :)

2000 Pontiac WS6 - DD
DD (Mine) Sold - 98 XJ Moss Green
(His) - 92 YJ December 2013 YJOTM

Sold - 95 ZJ
Sold - 97 XJ Red
Sold - 98 XJ

USN Jeep Club Hull #36
NAXJA #3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
WTF is Clockspring??? my Jeep has digital clock
AmbuGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 04:56 PM   #82
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Ill check her out. Thanks ambu.

In other news I have been eating better.

Today was two eggs with ketchup and a slice of bacon.
Small piece of chicken, pickles, lettuce and mustard on half a piece of lavash.

A handful of nuts throughout the day, maybe two.
Small bowl of cabbage, lean beef and tomatoe sauce.
And I'll probably eat a piece of fruit and have a cup of tea before bed. Maybe not. We'll see.

I had another tattoo appointment Sunday. Missed Sunday and Mondays workouts but made up the shoulders and arms workout today. So not too shabby. I do feel better eating like this and my pants are slightly looser. Could be imagination but time will tell.

Unread 04-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #83
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Today:
8:45 Greek yogurt, pineapple and a sprinkle of granola
11:00 graham crackers(my weakness) and some nuts
Went for an hour long hike with my dogs to the top of the mountain
1:00 banana with about a tbsp of natty PB
Legs and back + Ab Ripper (modified a little to avoid pulling scabs off my tattoo)
4:00 handful of nut/seed trail mix

Dinner includes some paleo pigs in a blanket

Overall could have been better (need lot more veggies), but could have been a lot worse.
Unread 04-24-2013, 02:39 PM   #84
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

For clarity, by "paleo pigs in a blanket" I mean beef, quinoa and some seasonings wrapped in cabbage and simmered in tomatoes and tomato sauce
Unread 04-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #85
Andywear
1991 YJ Wrangler 

LOOKING GODD!!<c>

[I]Errrrrrr[/I], Will complain else where - &y
Andywear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #86
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Food:
Two eggs, one slice of bacon, ketchup
Cup of black coffee
Leftover paleo pigs in a blanket
Banana with natty pb
Apple
Greek yogurt and strawberries, sprinkle of granola
Cup of herbal tea
Lots and lots of water

Exercise:
Insanity Pure Cardio
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:28 PM   #87
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Rest day today. I normally would have done something but I had classes from 9-4:30 then work from 5-11.

Banana and natty pb on whole wheat toast

Salad with an egg, tomatoes, onions, peppers and pickles

1/2 piece of lavash with hummus and chicken
Handful of pita chips
Handful of paleo trail mix
Small piece of cake, no icing (coworkers birthday )
Unread 04-29-2013, 06:40 PM   #88
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Not bad for a girl I guess. Getting there. Rocked shoulders and arms today, I'm gonna be sore tomorrow haha
Unread 05-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #89
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Kind of stoked about this. Fitness related so I figured I would share. Billy's friend owns a MMA fighting trainer business. He's also a personal trainer. He agreed to train me when I move to az. And for the cost of a membership to his gym ($20) and he will incorporate some of the crossfit stuff he likes. Which will save me the $130 a month for a box membership. Plus he does kickboxing and boot camp classes so ill still get the camaraderie aspect. Can't wait to start lifting
Unread 05-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #90
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

So I had been slacking lately. With moving and stuff its been hectic. I had a busy schedule last week with work, going to Philly to see my family for a few days, then more work. I took a little over a week off from working out and ate pretty ****ty. Two weeks before I move (probably another week without a good, solid workout) so I needed a kickstart.
Two days ago I started two a days, P90X or Insanity in the morning, minimum 3 mile run in the evening (provided I don't have to work). Yesterday I stepped on the scale for the first time since before I left for Philly. 169 lbs. So I gained four pounds in a week. After a hard chest, shoulders and tricep workout and 3 mile run yesterday, three healthy meals, fruit and nuts for snacks, lemon tea and lots of water; the scale said 166 today. Seems like a lot for one day so probably a coincidence but my fingers are crossed. Insanity Power and Resistance today and hopefully another 3 mile. Hoping to beat my *** to under 160. Maybe this is the jump I needed to get off that plateau.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.