Cassafrass' Transformation - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > Cassafrass' Transformation

Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)

Unread 04-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #61
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

I just swapped up routines. I know I'm just stressed right now. I'm trying to plan a cross country move in two months, work, go to school, work out all the **** for transferring schools and I've been stressing about money lately. All that on top of such a strict diet and exercise routine, I think I'm getting burned out. Instead of making me feel better its a nuisance. I think I'm gonna stick with the same workout plan, maybe skip cardio if anything. I'm more concerned with building muscle at this point so I don't want to lose the lifting workouts. I'm gonna relax with the nutrition though. Bring back in some whole grains on occasion, not beat myself up about not sticking to paleo.

Cassafrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #62
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassafrass View Post
I just swapped up routines. I know I'm just stressed right now. I'm trying to plan a cross country move in two months, work, go to school, work out all the **** for transferring schools and I've been stressing about money lately. All that on top of such a strict diet and exercise routine, I think I'm getting burned out. Instead of making me feel better its a nuisance. I think I'm gonna stick with the same workout plan, maybe skip cardio if anything. I'm more concerned with building muscle at this point so I don't want to lose the lifting workouts. I'm gonna relax with the nutrition though. Bring back in some whole grains on occasion, not beat myself up about not sticking to paleo.
I wanted to get back into the weights to add some bulk, started adding good protein, eating more...like 2,500-3,000 calories a day, and I've not gained anything. It really makes me scratch my head. I'm pretty sure I'm losing fat and adding muscle though, as my pants are getting loser and loser. I have a 30-day photo coming up, so I guess I'll compare then.

I try not to fixate on the dieting, muscle gain, and instead focus on how good I feel because of the exercising.

Fighting the mental hurdles are sometimes harder than doing the workouts.

Stay with it....it's making a difference.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #63
Ripper3494
1994 YJ Wrangler 

quite the transformation. great job
1997 ZJ limited - BONE stock
2003 tj - 4in skyjacker, 33" mickey thompsons
my on board alternator/welder write up
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/alternator-welder-write-up-1301614/[/url]
my tj 1/2 doors on a yj write up
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/tj-uppers-yj-half-doors-hard-top-installation-1417686/[/url]
RC vs BDS
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/rough-country-vs-bds-1461555/[/url]
Ripper3494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 02:12 PM   #64
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Cass, keep up the good job, you got a lot on your plate. Most of the time the mental thoughts and worries about money, school etc are a bigger hurdle then the exercise. Keep up the good job. Just don't be to to hard on yourself. Maintain a good routine. You did such a tremendous job. Two thumbs up.
THOR114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #65
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Thanks Thor.
Unread 04-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #66
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome Cass
Unread 04-14-2013, 01:56 PM   #67
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

I think I'm back on track. Chest and back yesterday, Plyo cardio circuit today. I was a little sluggish today but I'll get back into it. Hurting the good hurt and feeling better.
Unread 04-14-2013, 01:58 PM   #68
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Being sluggish is better than not doing it at all.

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #69
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Keep going two thumbs up!!!
Unread 04-17-2013, 08:11 AM   #70
GPher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie
Being sluggish is better than not doing it at all.
So true.
GPher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #71
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Pulled something in my lower back tonight during pure cardio. I've been laying down for the past few hours. Bad thing is it hurts like a *****, good thing is I'm being productive. I wrote three papers for genetics, immunology and microbiology that I've been putting off haha. Tomorrow is a scheduled rest day. So I got lucky with that at least.
Unread 04-18-2013, 07:49 PM   #72
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I had some pure cardio fun today too.....thankfully I didn't pull anything. Hopefully your rest day will do you some good.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 07:57 PM   #73
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

My back is a little screwed up from one too many falls jumping horses. I'm overdue for the chiropractor BAD. I know of at least two vertebrae that are out. Not sure if I pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve. Should be better by tomorrow though.
Unread 04-20-2013, 05:55 AM   #74
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

I think I'm going to start logging my meals kind of like Thor is doing. Maybe try to figure out what's going wrong here.
Unread 04-20-2013, 08:34 AM   #75
AlTheKillerr

wow great job! eating healthy and exercising is tough to do and stay motivated long enough to see this kind of results. If you want, look Michael Jagmin on instagram. good friend of mine who is a health nut and loves to stay in shape. I bet you could pick his brain and get some great ideas or maybe itll just help to stay motivated
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.