Cassafrass' Transformation - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > Cassafrass' Transformation

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 03-30-2013, 01:01 AM   #46
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Good job Cass! Wonderful transformation! Keep up the good job! Two thumbs up!!!
Enjoying reading your tread. I just started a " juice fast" but it's actually more veggies then fruits and I try to cut starches out for now bec I don't t exercise right now. Cannot Waite to get on my mountain bike again and go swim! Anyways, if you want to get more veggies in, try juicing. You can consume so much more veggies juiced than eaten...
Again : two thumbs up! Keep going.

THOR114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 06:00 PM   #47
AmbuGrl
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassafrass View Post
Thanks Prot. It's been a lot of work but worth every minute. I still have a ways to go.

I'm going to go back to doing the Paleo diet for a little. Or as close as I can easily do. I'll modify it, nothing too awfully strict. The grains will be the one thing I'll eat once in a while that I shouldn't. And peanut butter. Unless I can get my hands on some good nut butter. I'll be logging meals here and there.
Quote:
Trying to come up with Paleo approved snacks that I can grab on the go for class besides fruit, veggies and hard boiled eggs. I wanted something to munch on so I went ape **** in the nuts and dried fruits aisle and mixed it all up in a big ziploc.

Boom.

Its a little heavy on the fruit but I'll add some more nuts later. We got dried papaya, pineapple, banana chips, almonds, cashews, raisins, cranberries, apricots, pumpkin seeds and sunflower kernals in there.

Edit: Just finished Max Interval Plyo after having over a week off. Holy hell.
Great job!

Not sure if you have found this page yet, they have a lot of paleo recipes and stuff. One of the women is the wife of a friend of mine.

http://primalwomeninthekitchen.blogspot.com/

I drive an XJ, and all of my power windows work :)

2000 Pontiac WS6 - DD
DD (Mine) Sold - 98 XJ Moss Green
(His) - 92 YJ December 2013 YJOTM

Sold - 95 ZJ
Sold - 97 XJ Red
Sold - 98 XJ

USN Jeep Club Hull #36
NAXJA #3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
WTF is Clockspring??? my Jeep has digital clock
AmbuGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #48
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

I'll check that out Ambu, thanks.

Its no joke when they say Insanity is hard on the joints. I have a bad knee from HS sports. Tore my tendon and never really let it heal properly. Hasn't given me a whole lot of trouble until this past week of Insanity, after that week long break. I'm gonna do the Insanity/P90X Hybrid now. I need more muscle building, less cardio.
So here's an updated pic from this morning. Almost two months of Insanity and one month of Paleo. Giving myself a few days off then Saturday will start the new program.

Cassafrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #49
AmbuGrl
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Its no joke when they say Insanity is hard on the joints. I have a bad knee from HS sports. Tore my tendon and never really let it heal properly. Hasn't given me a whole lot of trouble until this past week of Insanity, after that week long break. I'm gonna do the Insanity/P90X Hybrid now. I need more muscle building, less cardio.
So here's an updated pic from this morning. Almost two months of Insanity and one month of Paleo. Giving myself a few days off then Saturday will start the new program.
Jackie is great. Her and her hubby own a crossfit gym here local and she does fitness modeling. I know they do 1 off day a week for 'cheat' and paleo it the rest of the time. Keep it up girl!

I drive an XJ, and all of my power windows work :)

2000 Pontiac WS6 - DD
DD (Mine) Sold - 98 XJ Moss Green
(His) - 92 YJ December 2013 YJOTM

Sold - 95 ZJ
Sold - 97 XJ Red
Sold - 98 XJ

USN Jeep Club Hull #36
NAXJA #3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
WTF is Clockspring??? my Jeep has digital clock
AmbuGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #50
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassafrass

now those are some legs. Good job cass!

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013, 09:18 PM   #51
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm liking the P90X/Insanity routine.....it takes some of the stress off the knees, for sure. 3 days each and a day of rest seems to be working so far, I'm on week three.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #52
GPher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot
Just kidding Cassie, as I am stunned by your rapid progress. You have me wondering if it might be possible for me to do something about my weight.
Prot - you may as well try. Do something - even if it's something small. What do you have to lose?

Cassie - keep posting!
GPher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2013, 04:17 PM   #53
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

I've had a few days off. The knee is feeling pretty good and swelling is almost gone. Busted out some old knee braces to avoid this again haha Chest and back tomorrow. Another tattoo session on Sunday so workouts might be a little shotty over the few days after.
Unread 04-07-2013, 08:21 AM   #54
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Wow. Chest and Back once again proved to be a good workout. Very sore today
Unread 04-08-2013, 05:17 PM   #55
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Still sore from chest and back. I took a pass on the shoulders and arms workout today due to the tattoo it was super sore up by the bone and that's exactly where my shoulder creases. Tomorrow will be an insanity day. I might due a cardio workout instead of the recovery though.

As you can see from that pic I lost a lot of definition in my arms. That's why I'm back to P90x.
Unread 04-08-2013, 10:31 PM   #56
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry for interrupting. You are doing really well with your workout! Keep up the good job.two thumbs up!
Unread 04-10-2013, 07:11 PM   #57
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

I've been slacking hard core. Legs and Back today, eating was off though. Tomorrow I'll really get back into workouts AND nutrition.
The past week it seemed to be either/or unfortunately.
Unread 04-11-2013, 12:24 AM   #58
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Don't beat yourself up. You are doing a great job. Two thumbs up!!!
Unread 04-11-2013, 08:03 AM   #59
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I've been slacking hard core. Legs and Back today, eating was off though. Tomorrow I'll really get back into workouts AND nutrition.
The past week it seemed to be either/or unfortunately.
I've had to fight the desire not to workout the last few mornings. I blame it on the lousy weather....dark, gloomy, cold...sucks. Keep pushing!

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 09:55 AM   #60
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Maybe your body needs a little break, just do a little less, but don't stop completely, or maybe take a buddy along.or change the routine. It happens. Overall you doing such a great job, see the positive over the negative. U go girl!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.