The $16,138 Straw That Broke the Camel's Back - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > The $16,138 Straw That Broke the Camel's Back

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 08-02-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
goldenglory18
2011 JK Wrangler 

The $16,138 Straw That Broke the Camel's Back

If you are a person that cares about integrity, honesty, and sound business ethics, you need to click on the link below.

This blog is written by a local gym owner (my personal trainer and friend) that is in the middle of a huge scam. Apparently this other local gym he is writing about has been fraudulently stealing money for years, including but unfortunately not limited to gym members, employees, and local and national charitable organizations, including the late Lt. Michael P Murphy's foundation.

What a shame. Please share this with anyone you think may be interested, or a victim (if you are a Crossfitter, you are a victim.)

The Bonnie and Clyde of CrossFit...and the $16,138 Straw That Broke the Camel's Back - Part I

I'll update if there is interest or if requested...

Unread 09-17-2013, 10:52 AM   #2
jdhaas3
2008 JK Wrangler 

Tried to view the link, dead....any update on this? My gym does a lot of benefits and challenges to raise money, its nice to see it actually get raised and go to a good cause.
jdhaas3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.