ZJ custom bumpers ???? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > ZJ custom bumpers ????

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 07-13-2007, 07:04 AM   #1
Ryan_25
1996 ZJ 

ZJ custom bumpers ????

Anybody have any websites or drawings of custom built bumpers for the ZJ. I tried searching here but you cant search 2-letter words, what the hell. You cant search CJ or YJ or TJ or WJ or JK or ZJ or any other 2-letter jeep word.

I want to build something nice out of 1/8" or 3/16" plate but am unable to find something to get me going in the right direction. I will do a write up onit if I ever get started. Ive got plenty of 1/8" plate laying around to make them with.

Thanks

Ryan_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2007, 09:47 AM   #2
BESRK
GROUND POUNDER

1980 CJ5 

I assume you already asked in the ZJ forum? Someone hear might be able to help but normally the specific model forums probably have more specialized info for stuff like bumpers...etc. Good luck!

Ground Pounder Fab

Lower 2

Guardrail

Down Schoolbus

Slickrock Tellico

Save

Crozet

More Crozet
BESRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2007, 06:35 PM   #3
Ryan_25
1996 ZJ 

I did not but I will. Thanks for the tip
Ryan_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2007, 09:04 AM   #4
AZJeepdaddy
1996 ZJ 

ZJ Bumpers

Take a look at Kevin's Offroad http://kevinsoffroad.com/ and Hansen Engineering
http://www.hansonoffroad.com/ They both, in my opinion, make some good looking hardware.
AZJeepdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.