WOOOO a FAB room!! sweet! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > WOOOO a FAB room!! sweet!

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-08-2003, 08:13 AM   #1
FunkSkunk
Sold my soul to JeepForum

1992 YJ Wrangler 

WOOOO a FAB room!! sweet!

Wow, very cool Keith! I'll have to post pics of all the junk I've fab'd over the summer!
Very cool idea. I guess we should post specs and how we made the stuff too. I'll try to post asap.

Unread 09-08-2003, 11:07 AM   #2
K9JEEP
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkSkunk
Wow, very cool Keith! I'll have to post pics of all the junk I've fab'd over the summer!
Very cool idea. I guess we should post specs and how we made the stuff too. I'll try to post asap.
His name is naekid, not keith, remember? We dumped our Admin for a new shiney one
Unread 09-08-2003, 04:58 PM   #3
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

No no no no no ....

We didn't dump Keith - he is still around and keeping tabs on everything I do. I just have been given permission to help him keep this quickly growing system under control - its almost too much for just one guy to take care of, plus have a full-time day job and take time to go wheelin' once every 6 months or so.

I am more that happy to help out in anyway possible.

Anyway, this isn't a chat section, its for the discussion of fabrication ideas to completion.

My latest two fabrication jobs include my rocker guards and a cowl-induction hood for a Cherokee. The rocker guards are almost complete - a few more trial fits and a few more 48" long welds and they will be more than strong. As they sit right now, they have more than enough strength to survive being used as a high-lift point!
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2003, 11:58 AM   #4
FunkSkunk
Sold my soul to JeepForum

1992 YJ Wrangler 

post them pics NAekid
Unread 09-11-2003, 03:37 AM   #5
BamaJeeper

WOW! I'm happy to see this new room!
Unread 09-15-2003, 08:09 AM   #6
RedJeepXJ

cool room, we need o get oldblue from the cherokee forum in here, he's done quite a bit
RedJeepXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.