wj bumper trimming - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > wj bumper trimming

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 02-08-2014, 03:52 PM   #1
ThatGuy57
2003 WJ 

wj bumper trimming

Not exactly sure how to go about doing this. I've looked but the explanations didn't help much. What exactly do i need to trim, what needs to be removed prior and do the splash guards get trimmed? Any help is appreciated!

Unread 02-09-2014, 02:57 PM   #2
AtTheHelm

I don't know what all is going on with a wj as far as splash gaurds and liners and such, but a huge help is to mark the lines you wish to cut with painter's tape. You can stand back amd look at it as a whole this way.
AtTheHelm is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.