Welding table design - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Welding table design

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 01-10-2014, 08:00 PM   #16
RenoF250
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokee95kid View Post
Here's a look at the adaptive top
You guys are going to make me end up building a different welding bench. I like the spaced strap top.

For bending you could put your bender on a 2" receiver and then just plug it into a vehicle when you want to bend. My dad did that with a rebar bender and it works pretty good.

RenoF250 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2014, 10:54 AM   #17
kraut2
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Very nice job.
Unread 01-28-2014, 03:24 PM   #18
SkippyPB13
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I don't think you will get nearly enough weight using sand to be useful. Why not have a central location where you can sink anchors in the floor to temporarily bolt the table to when your using it?

[url]www.SkippyKustoms.com[/url]
SkippyPB13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2014, 12:04 PM   #19
Cherokee95kid
1995 ZJ 

The weight problem actually solved itself now that I have the welder mounted the whole table is pushing 200 pounds without sand so I think il be fine.
Cherokee95kid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-21-2014, 01:31 PM   #20
boybadone
1995 YJ Wrangler 

A hitch bender. I like that idea
boybadone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2014, 07:14 PM   #21
Martyls
2005 TJ Wrangler 

That's a nice looking table. I would not worry about the weight, just put some good casters on it. My table has a drop down so the chop saw sits flush, and I have a cutting table next to it. Works out nice!
Martyls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.