Want to learn some fab skills from the pros? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Want to learn some fab skills from the pros?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 11-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
BlueTorch

Want to learn some fab skills from the pros?

We are holding FabStock 2008 here at Blue Torch FabWorks in Birmingham, AL on Dec 5-7, 2008. We will be rebuilding a Jeep TK in front of everyone and even allowing some from the crowd to help. We will also have two instructors from The Fab School on hand doing a cage building siminar. Be sure to come by abd check it out. for more info check out this link:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=719900

Check out our Facebook fan page!
www.facebook.com/bluetorchfab
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BlueTorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
j0nesy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Dan,

sent you a PM about this ...

thanks.
j0nesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2008, 08:33 PM   #3
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

WTF. awesome idea btf, my only thing with rebuilding that guys rig is that it looks like a personal vandalism, maybe even the owner or someone he told to do it. its a bit fishy, so over done with multiple cuts on the same seats and so violent.
lumpster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2008, 09:03 PM   #4
raskull
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpster View Post
WTF. awesome idea btf, my only thing with rebuilding that guys rig is that it looks like a personal vandalism, maybe even the owner or someone he told to do it. its a bit fishy, so over done with multiple cuts on the same seats and so violent.
Yeah because that makes sense. It's not like there was a contest to see who had the most ****ed up jeep, and the winner gets a rebuild..

Raskull - Metallic Silver '03 Jeep TJ Sport (pic)
http://myjeeptj.com <- Write-ups on mods/maintenance/trips and a video/image gallery
Custom front bumper build
Custom rockers build
My build thread
raskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2008, 12:31 AM   #5
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

right pal, no such thing as insurance fraud. then oh wait people feel sorry for me and want to build my jeep. well ok great. im saying if i was to do that to someones car i would prolly stay outside only, kick the crap out of it cut tires and top. spraypaint. i wouldnt reach inside to cut stuff up and rip the interior apart. it looks like someone hated that guy in particular, or the owner set it up for insurance purposes.
lumpster is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.