tube door hinges - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > tube door hinges

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-14-2013, 06:21 PM   #1
tjcj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

tube door hinges

I'm getting ready to build some tube doors for my TJ. Going to use 1 1/2" tubing and 5/8" tubing with a 3/8" bolt inside for the hinges . Here's the question what size 5/8" tubing should I use to allow a snug fit on the bolt . 5/8".??? Thanks Allen

Sent from my XT881 using JeepForum

Unread 07-18-2013, 06:22 PM   #2
tjcj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Never mind found it.

Sent from my XT881 using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.