TJ Overhead Console Build Thread - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > TJ Overhead Console Build Thread

Halloween Savings to die for!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 05-27-2012, 11:39 AM   #46
theblackjeep98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Sub'd

(Sold) 67 CJ5 "sheldon"
My V8 Swap Thread
theblackjeep98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 04:29 PM   #47
NotThere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

This is Awesome, as a carpenter myself I have all the stuff (including some leftover 1/2" plywood) to do exactly this... I was toying with the idea of sheet metal Metal to try and replicate the Tuffy Overhead and now I too have given up on that. Thanks for the photos and idea, Interested to know how it's holding up?
NotThere is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #48
hcarlgolden
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I made my own before I have seen yours. Mine is same idea just not as complex as yours. Like your idea a lot. I see taking mine down in the future and making some changes.

Blue Jeep Club Member #384
It's a Jeep, If I wanted a Hummer I would have called your sister.
hcarlgolden is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2014, 07:14 PM   #49
FlyinPhil
2005 TJ Wrangler 

To those of you sub'd and are wondering how it's holding up, over 4 years later and no real issues so far! The sheet metal panels rattle a tiny bit, but that could be fixed with a gasket on each one. That being said, I've learned a lot about fiberglass work in the last two years, and i'm tempted to do a fiberglass or carbon fiber one to replace it.... though it will also depend on what sort of roll cage i fab up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.