Source for 90 degree elbows???? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Source for 90 degree elbows????

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 05-21-2013, 10:34 PM   #1
rubidriver
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Need some 1.25 od (aka 1" elbows if measured off the inside diameter) this is one I had laying outside and it's a .75 so it's too small, anyone know a good source? Ive been looking all night and its a pretty tough find to find a reasonably priced 90 of this size. Looking for the butt weld type. Needs to be carbon steel not stainless.

image-1513794062.jpg  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj1974 View Post
your money will go farther in College Station.
rubidriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
tjcj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Have you checked out your local steel suppliers or fabrication shops. Any local business that does any kind of commercial handrail should have them , or know where to get them. I know that both the big steel suppliers/fab shops here have them in stock. Your not going to use them for a roll cage are you.

Sent from my XT881 freezeray gun using JeepForum
Unread 05-22-2013, 11:32 PM   #3
rubidriver
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Lol, no to the roll cage. Its for a tub mounted tire carrier. I dont have a bender and live in a small town, so its rough finding things like this. Hand rails is a good source. Ill have to check into that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj1974 View Post
your money will go farther in College Station.
rubidriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #4
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

try these guys, I've ordered from them before for some exhaust bends, maybe they do thicker stuff too? I'm pretty sure I saw some .120 wall thickness stuff on there. Give them a call

http://www.mandrel-bends.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.