roll cage dash mount - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > roll cage dash mount

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 06-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #1
yj35s
1990 YJ Wrangler 

roll cage dash mount

I have a 1990 YJ and I was wondering if anyone knows where you can buy just the tabs that bolt to the dash. I see have looked everywhere I know it seems like. I just wont the dash mount piece in the raw so I can build my own cage off that mount.

-2003 Grand Cherokee- 2''BB and 265/75 BFG all-terrain (daily driver)
yj35s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #2
BlueTorch

On a YJ you have room for the tube to pass to the floor between the dash and door. Is there a specific reason you need a dash plate? If I see a demand with a reason behind it I will consider adding them to out production line up.

Dan

Check out our Facebook fan page!
www.facebook.com/bluetorchfab
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BlueTorch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2009, 05:31 PM   #3
yj35s
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I do wheel my jeep but not very hard in my opinion. i know that it would be alot stronger to take it all the way to the floor. But i am 6'2'' and I dont wont to hit my knee on it every time I get out. I want to make my own sport cage and think it would be better for my situation. what would be a ball park price for it if you did start making it.

-2003 Grand Cherokee- 2''BB and 265/75 BFG all-terrain (daily driver)
yj35s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2009, 08:11 AM   #4
BlueTorch

price would be close to the TJ version we offer. I will consider it and get back to you.

Dan

Check out our Facebook fan page!
www.facebook.com/bluetorchfab
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BlueTorch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.