rear bumper frame nuts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > rear bumper frame nuts

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 08-10-2014, 09:12 PM   #1
eduardostewart
1998 TJ Wrangler 

rear bumper frame nuts

hi guys,

broke one of the bolts that go in through the bottom of the frame. welded it back together, broke again. drilled it out for the most part but theres seems to be some material still in there.

my question is, are these actual nuts in the frame or are they nutserts? how large of a hole can i keep working up to to get all the material out or doesnt it matter?

i did google and came up with a general plan of action but trying to get a game plan going.

eduardostewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2014, 12:35 PM   #2
Shadownwpa

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Pics? What exactly did you weld back together to have it break again?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.