Random stuff I've made - Page 9 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 191 Old 01-28-2012, 07:18 PM
G30SFF250
1993 YJ Wrangler 

This is genius!!!

I have a shop table with a 3'x6'x3/4 thick steel top. I will guess around 1,000 lbs.

I will do this to my table. Thank you! and

I would rather have a broke Jeep, than no Jeep at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 191 Old 01-31-2012, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Jamesbbh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G30SFF250 View Post

This is genius!!!

I have a shop table with a 3'x6'x3/4 thick steel top. I will guess around 1,000 lbs.

I will do this to my table. Thank you! and
Awesome man glad I could help! The table doesn't get moved often but these come in very handy when needed.

Build thread (sorta)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Random stuff I've made thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #123 of 191 Old 01-31-2012, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Jamesbbh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

A marlin sculpture a buddy is paying me to do:
Drew it up

Freehanded with sharpie then plasma

Traced/cut out other side

Started on base

Nothing has been cleaned up or ground down yet and all of this was done in about 1 1/2 hrs

Build thread (sorta)

post #124 of 191 Old 02-12-2012, 12:40 AM
DannyRoark89
1995 XJ Cherokee 

i would be pissed if i went to grab some bolts to slap something together and the one i needed was recently turned into a statute of a dude pooping! plus with the price of bolts these days your basically welding gold together for no reason! either way man kuddos! you are extremely creative, my hats off to your sir!
post #125 of 191 Old 02-12-2012, 01:49 AM Thread Starter
Jamesbbh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyRoark89 View Post
i would be pissed if i went to grab some bolts to slap something together and the one i needed was recently turned into a statute of a dude pooping! plus with the price of bolts these days your basically welding gold together for no reason! either way man kuddos! you are extremely creative, my hats off to your sir!
Well I didn't do the statue of someone Shi*ing, that was posted by someone else, and I have literally a 5 gallon bucket full of bolts and screws that are way past their prime. Any real project that needs fasteners I usually buy new. So thatnks? haha

Build thread (sorta)

post #126 of 191 Old 02-24-2012, 08:13 AM Thread Starter
Jamesbbh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Little project last couple weeks.

Drew this

Cut it out of stainless

Made a base and welded/bent it up

Finished and clear coated

Build thread (sorta)

post #127 of 191 Old 04-03-2012, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
Jamesbbh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

It's been a while!

Little random something for my friend's wedding (his wife wanted a jazz band a while ago and I remembered)

Build thread (sorta)

post #128 of 191 Old 04-04-2012, 02:10 AM
TJRHD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

That is awesome man!

NOT A HATER
post #129 of 191 Old 04-04-2012, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
Jamesbbh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJRHD View Post
That is awesome man!
Thanks !

Build thread (sorta)

post #130 of 191 Old 04-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Pikes_Peak_Trailers
1997 TJ Wrangler 

James - it's been a long time since I checked in. I love the band set, with the stand up bass. Brilliant!

Have you gotten into alum welding? if so, I have probably a box worth of drops of alum plate and 1" sq tube.

Dave.

Pikes Peak Trailers LLC.
Hand Built Off Road Trailers (customized for you)

post #131 of 191 Old 05-01-2012, 07:49 AM Thread Starter
Jamesbbh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikes_Peak_Trailers View Post
James - it's been a long time since I checked in. I love the band set, with the stand up bass. Brilliant!

Have you gotten into alum welding? if so, I have probably a box worth of drops of alum plate and 1" sq tube.

Dave.
Hey man! Thanks on the band set, it was a hit at the wedding. Same here, I've been busy with work and whatnot I don't get on here as much. I actually just got the argon tank filled up and was planning on learning some aluminum next, haha! So yeah I could definitely put that box of drops to use.

Build thread (sorta)

post #132 of 191 Old 05-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Pikes_Peak_Trailers
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbbh View Post
Hey man! Thanks on the band set, it was a hit at the wedding. Same here, I've been busy with work and whatnot I don't get on here as much. I actually just got the argon tank filled up and was planning on learning some aluminum next, haha! So yeah I could definitely put that box of drops to use.
Cool. I am finishing up a build right now and will get a box of alum out to you either this week or late next. I will shoot you an email once it leaves.

The drop will be some 1" sq 11g tube, 18g floor plate and 18 flat sheet. I will try and get a mixture in there so that you can practice on different thicknesses.

Take Care,
Dave.

Pikes Peak Trailers LLC.
Hand Built Off Road Trailers (customized for you)

post #133 of 191 Old 05-04-2012, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
Jamesbbh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikes_Peak_Trailers View Post
Cool. I am finishing up a build right now and will get a box of alum out to you either this week or late next. I will shoot you an email once it leaves.

The drop will be some 1" sq 11g tube, 18g floor plate and 18 flat sheet. I will try and get a mixture in there so that you can practice on different thicknesses.

Take Care,
Dave.
Awesome, Thanks dave.

Build thread (sorta)

post #134 of 191 Old 05-29-2012, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
Jamesbbh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Did this the other night.

Build thread (sorta)

post #135 of 191 Old 07-13-2012, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
Jamesbbh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Little guy that i've been working on for a local art show next week.

Build thread (sorta)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.