Plans - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Plans

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 10-01-2003, 05:19 PM   #1
ezgoing

Plans

Two things:

1. I've been searching for a while now and can't for the life of me find a specific rack I saw a few months ago. It was an internal rack that mounted with U-bolts to the roll bar of '92 and later jeeps. If anyone knows where i can get at least pics (actual plans would be ideal in pdf or dwg format) it would be appreciated.

2. I'd like to start creating a list of places I can get pics and plans from off the internet for bumpers, carriers, roll cages, and anything else that could be created for jeeps and other offroad vehicles. If possible even have a sticky where people may put their plans and links for easy access for everybody.

I realize some people may not want to share plans due to the fact its there idea or its for their business, so any and all help would be appreciated, thanks.

EZ

'67 Ford Galaxie 500 (passes everything but the gas station)

"What do you mean I can't make it, watch me!" = oops
ezgoing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2003, 05:44 PM   #2
FanAholic
2007 MK Compass 

i can design anything you want in a 3d model and take as many pics as you want from any angle. Ill do it for a price. lol
Unread 10-01-2003, 06:52 PM   #3
V8wrangler_idaho

might have been one of my racks you saw running around. there are a few out there. I would send you some pics but my computer crashed and the pics went with it. so sorry. but i could get you some soon I just have to take some more pics .

93 wrangler 8 inch SOA SRS suspention lift 35/12.50 Mt. efi 350 700r4 tranny np 205 t case dana 44s front and rear. lots of extras.
V8wrangler_idaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2003, 03:43 PM   #4
ezgoing

Thanks FanAholic, I was expecting tha kind of response...lol.

That would be great if you would do V8. I need somewhere to start before I start fabbing my own stuff. Otherwise I'd be pasting my stuff up here for the world to see.

If theres anyone else out there with interesting ideas send them my way, I'd like to see them.
'67 Ford Galaxie 500 (passes everything but the gas station)

"What do you mean I can't make it, watch me!" = oops
ezgoing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2003, 10:12 PM   #5
BuMpYJ

v8wrangler_idaho's internal rack is awesome, i bought one off him, it used to hold my fullsize spare on long roadtrips and its held a chevy 307 with pistons, crank, and intake manifold on it, its still holdin up strong.

[URL=www.misfitoffroad.com]Misfit Offroad[/URL]
BuMpYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2003, 11:33 PM   #6
V8wrangler_idaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuMpYJ
v8wrangler_idaho's internal rack is awesome, i bought one off him, it used to hold my fullsize spare on long roadtrips and its held a chevy 307 with pistons, crank, and intake manifold on it, its still holdin up strong.

hey if you could post a pic of it if you have one. I don't have any pics of it anymore. and if you could send me one too so i can get it up on my new web page that im building thanks

Daniel

93 wrangler 8 inch SOA SRS suspention lift 35/12.50 Mt. efi 350 700r4 tranny np 205 t case dana 44s front and rear. lots of extras.
V8wrangler_idaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.