New Studs on Fender Flare Retainer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > New Studs on Fender Flare Retainer

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
ncretien0232
2000 XJ Cherokee 

New Studs on Fender Flare Retainer

Hello all, My right passenger rear fender flare came unhooked from the retainers. Read through the forums and found that there was 4 or 5 bolts with 10mm nuts to get the retainers off. When i began to look and feel the studs they were mostly bent. I began to take them off and after i pb blasted them they pretty much all broke off. I removed the old studs by taking a grinder to them and now i'm stuck on how i should put new nuts and bolts on, You can not access the back of the bolt when you put the fender flare on the retainer. and they can not spin because you have to get the fender flare tight to the body to make it flush. I would appreciate any advice and opinions that you guys could give me about coming up with a set up to get it back on.

Thanks so much!

Ncretien0232

2000 jeep cherokee sport

ncretien0232 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.