Never before seen accessory - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Never before seen accessory

Spartan Locker's at all time LOW exclusive from ROCKRIDGE FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Bds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 04-29-2015, 07:05 PM   #1
Ukdelgado

Never before seen accessory

What are some accessories that you would like to see for your jeep that you can't find? Or anything that could be made more user friendly? Any ideas fellow jeep enthusiasts? Let's bring some new ideas to the table

Ukdelgado is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2015, 07:04 AM   #2
dwilliams35
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Free stuff. It just doesn't seem to be anywhere, except for koozies and such: that doesn't help. I'm talking free transfer cases and winches and stuff..
dwilliams35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2015, 07:49 AM   #3
Fourtrax
2002 TJ Wrangler 

How bout a nice factory looking option for mounting a compact size cb in the dash of a TJ.
Fourtrax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2015, 11:26 AM   #4
gregstudeny
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukdelgado View Post
What are some accessories that you would like to see for your jeep that you can't find? Or anything that could be made more user friendly? Any ideas fellow jeep enthusiasts? Let's bring some new ideas to the table
An ejection seat! Noise canceling stereo system. A shrink ray so I can fit more things in the jeep.
gregstudeny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2015, 11:30 AM   #5
BRC_1980
2008 JK Wrangler 

In the back of the JK's there is a place to put gloves, ropes and stuff, next to the jack. How about making a liner to go in there that holds the most common tools you use so they don't bang around.
BRC_1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2015, 07:58 PM   #6
Tippyman
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourtrax View Post
How bout a nice factory looking option for mounting a compact size cb in the dash of a TJ.
http://www.rightchannelradios.com/c...mpact-cb-radio
Tippyman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-11-2015, 07:06 AM   #7
JeeperDon
Join a 4x4 Club

1993 YJ Wrangler 

If you learn to weld and fabricate, you soon realize that you can have pretty much everything you want, made exactly your way. I recently received a $100 gift cert for 4WD Hdw, have looked through their catalog, and can not see one thing I'd buy in the 'accessories' class. I might use it toward a set of Bilsteins or something.
Unread 05-11-2015, 07:50 PM   #8
underpowered
Bouncin' on a Budget

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperDon View Post
If you learn to weld and fabricate, you soon realize that you can have pretty much everything you want, made exactly your way. I recently received a $100 gift cert for 4WD Hdw, have looked through their catalog, and can not see one thing I'd buy in the 'accessories' class. I might use it toward a set of Bilsteins or something.
X2. If you can dream it, you can build it.

granted sometimes people do not have access to the tools and such required to fabricate such things. but usually if you can afford to buy the parts, save up a bit more and buy the tools instead then you can always build whatever you want. More expensive tools make things much nicer, but you can accomplish a lot with nothing more than an angle grinder, drill, BFH and a bench vise

2000 powerjoke tow pig

Anti-jeep--1989 K5 blazer. the new off road ride
underpowered is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2015, 03:16 PM   #9
Fourtrax
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippyman
That thing is a POS. I have a little Uniden Pro 510 that's cranked up and works really well I'm not going to give up a quality radio for that thing. Thanks for the thought. Though. I'll come up with something myself sometime.
Fourtrax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2015, 07:25 PM   #10
NashvilleTJ

2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourtrax View Post
That thing is a POS. I have a little Uniden Pro 510 that's cranked up and works really well I'm not going to give up a quality radio for that thing. Thanks for the thought. Though. I'll come up with something myself sometime.
I have to agree. I have one of the Cobra's, and I've never been happy with the thing.

Jeff
NashvilleTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.