Need to know the difference between PSC.............. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Need to know the difference between PSC..............

Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 02-01-2007, 06:28 PM   #1
OffCamberTJ

Need to know the difference between PSC..............

.......trail coners and PSC crusher corners. What I need to know is there a difference in the line they follow at the fender opening.

Here's my idea as also posted in the TJ section............

Has anyone ever thought about taking a PSC trail corner, adding the additional 3/16" plate to convert it to a Crusher type corner then ordering/adding the Crusher flares to the modified trail corners?

Doesn't seem like a hard thing to do if one buys trail corners to begin with then decides they want Crusher corners with tube flares. It would be a good way to save some coin if you already had 3/16" plate to modify your trail corners with.

Just a thought.....................opinions?

Unread 02-02-2007, 10:02 AM   #2
Bigbob

I think the corners are cut so they fit just a tad over the flare. But that should not be an issue for what you are doing. Call or email PSC and ask. Bob
Jeep Club Member #1340
6 Speed, Hardtop
Mods done: Hurst tee handle, cheap hand throttle, Rokmen Merc front bumper, Warn 9.5 TI winch with 3/8" X 100 worth of Viking yellow rope, DPG OME Ultimate with JKS ACOS up front, Kilby Gas Tank Skid, Kilby Steering Box Skid, Jeep Medic Belly Up, Skidrow Engine Skid, Rockcrusher Diff Skid in the rear, Warn Diff cover in front, , AR Outlaw II's and MTR 12:50/15's, Homemade rear Bumper, Cheap Cobra CB, Puma OBA, Sirius Radio, Locker Defeat, Rockhard cage, Rockmen short corners, homemade tire swing/tailgate hinge affair, Airlift air bags on the rear- - - - - - and more to come!
Bigbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 09:30 AM   #3
gabemerrill

I used the Spyder crusher corners and welded flares to them. IMHO its worth the extra $ to have a single piece vs. 2 that are butted together. The crusher corners also extend all the way to teh edge of the tub, I actually trimmed mine to make more space. I know when I put my jeep on its side there isn't a weak spot where they meet.

Here is what they looked like with primer..

But then again I do drag mine across rocks ...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.