My new rockers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > My new rockers

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 06-04-2005, 04:15 PM   #1
Tri_X_Troll
1986 MJ Comanche 

My new rockers

Well, they're finally done and on the jeep. I'll get some better pictures once the paint is dry. I should've painted them before they were on the jeep, but my uncle gave me a "sob sob" story about how my prep work wasn't good enough, so I went ahead and painted them myself with the little compressor in the garage. Stainless steel is a pain in the *** to get the paint to stick too. I wouldn't have these if a guy that works with my dad hadn't been such a big help on the project. So here's a big thanks to Shane.

The part I'm not going to show anyone is where I went a little ape -=-=-=-= with the angle grinder so they'd clear the body brace in the jeep.

Unread 06-05-2005, 02:25 PM   #2
Badkarma1354

They look nice, but we need some picks of them mouted. How much did those cost to build?

"Take a step forward, lads. It will be easier that way."
Executed by firing squad.
~~ Erskine Childers, Irish patriot, d. November 24, 1922
Badkarma1354 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.