Well, they're finally done and on the jeep. I'll get some better pictures once the paint is dry. I should've painted them before they were on the jeep, but my uncle gave me a "sob sob" story about how my prep work wasn't good enough, so I went ahead and painted them myself with the little compressor in the garage. Stainless steel is a pain in the *** to get the paint to stick too. I wouldn't have these if a guy that works with my dad hadn't been such a big help on the project. So here's a big thanks to Shane.
The part I'm not going to show anyone is where I went a little ape -=-=-=-= with the angle grinder so they'd clear the body brace in the jeep.