my latest project. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > my latest project.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

View Poll Results: Do you dig it?
Heck yeah! Great Project! 21 80.77%
Nah, not my liking.. 1 3.85%
What the hey! That wont fit in a jeep! *flipoff* 4 15.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 08-28-2003, 02:33 PM   #1
evilpsych

my latest project.

for those of you that've been wondering where i've been.. here's my most recent project.. (not a jeep one.. but still cool)

it's made from a converted 14.8cu-ft deep freeze, will hold 2 fullsize kegs, or 1 fullsize and 2 1/6bbl's, and several 6packs. planning on another dual-faucet tap for a cider tap and small kegs of seasonals

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
evilpsych is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2003, 10:23 PM   #2
thewoodscrew
2004 TJ Wrangler 

mmmmmm.... beer

Thats not an oil leak, it's just marking its territory

White Jeep Club Member #8
thewoodscrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2003, 02:59 AM   #3
GenXSlkr

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpsych
for those of you that've been wondering where i've been.. here's my most recent project.. (not a jeep one.. but still cool)

it's made from a converted 14.8cu-ft deep freeze, will hold 2 fullsize kegs, or 1 fullsize and 2 1/6bbl's, and several 6packs. planning on another dual-faucet tap for a cider tap and small kegs of seasonals
Its the Holy Land!

Hail to the King evilpsych!

I must find this shrine and worship it for days.
02 TJ sport, Teraflex 3", 33X12.5, 4.0, 5spd.,D30/D44 4:56 w/rear detroit
[URL=http://joshua-orv.hostrocket.com/fc_pic80.jpg]FACE[/URL]
[URL=http://www.project-mayhem.ndo.co.uk/11-%20clever_wav.wav]Voice[/URL]
GenXSlkr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2003, 03:48 PM   #4
Seirpin

Nice but how do you replace the Keg??
K&N filter, Tornado, Hi-lift jack, Swaybar disco's

85 CJ7 almost bone stock. its my project, In a constant state of modification.
Seirpin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2003, 06:45 PM   #5
evilpsych

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seirpin
Nice but how do you replace the Keg??

duh.. you lift the lid off! notice the handles.. man.. what a dumb question.. come over anytime for a brew ala evil.. gonna start homebrewing soon methinks

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
Unread 08-29-2003, 07:13 PM   #6
MudLover

How far is this shrine from Cincinnati? I may have to bring my "crew" down for a night of worship at the temple of beer.

Marc
[B][COLOR=darkred]Red Jeep Club Member #2[/COLOR][/B]
MudLover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2003, 08:38 PM   #7
Nymisus

that is one of the most awesome set ups I have ever seen....can't wait till after I fix my jeep and get a house to have one of those
Herculined, rock it air intake, tb spacer, warn heavy duty front bumper with D rings and 2 KC 150watt Daylighters, warn rear bumper with tire carrier, 1" BL and 1" MML, 4"RE suspension w/dicos sitting on 33x12.5 swamper TSLs on rockcrawler
Nymisus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2003, 09:32 PM   #8
evilpsych

it's about an hour from cincinnati.. bring the jeeps and mods you want done.. i own a welder..

by the way.. in september.. i'm adding a second tower with dual faucets, with cider on one and a seasonal on the other.. right now.. beast on tap.. :-/

Unread 09-12-2003, 02:12 AM   #9
Cajunzj

Now how come you didn't have that out here, it would have been great during those long desert nights fixing the ZJ. Anyway I guess there's nothing else to do in KY, hope your having a good time, remember the rubicon next year, i got chris's XJ now also.
Unread 09-12-2003, 12:43 PM   #10
evilpsych

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunzj
Now how come you didn't have that out here, it would have been great during those long desert nights fixing the ZJ. Anyway I guess there's nothing else to do in KY, hope your having a good time, remember the rubicon next year, i got chris's XJ now also.
considering i didnt have a place of my own.. and my mom's a lunatic baptist.. (i'm a recovering catholic myself) it really wasnt an option.

Unread 09-14-2003, 02:30 AM   #11
BamaJeeper

That is freakin SWEET! My neighbors are planning something like that and have been asking me for advice but I've never done anything like that. Seems like it should be fairly easy?
What's that gray box on the wall by the light switch?
Is there a write up?
Damn that's cool!
Unread 09-14-2003, 10:01 AM   #12
evilpsych

basically.. i bought the tower, tap, faucet, and regulator on ebay as part of a kit. I purchased the 20# CO2 tank separately.

That little gray box is a thermostatic temperature controller used to convert the deep freeze into a refrigerator through the use of a wired thermostat inside the freezer (taped to the side of the keg, or to the side of the freezer.. or just suspended in air) it plug into the wall socket, and the freezer plugs into it, and it inturrupts the power to the freezer maintaining a certain temperature.

There are simpler ways of doing it, (just using a plain old refrigerator with a tap in the door) but this one works for me because i have enough space for 2 extra 1/6bbl's of additional brew which i plan on adding sometime later. (2 additional taps on a second tower, one for cider, and one for seasonal brews or soda.)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.