Mittler Brothers 900 Tube Bender - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Mittler Brothers 900 Tube Bender

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-24-2013, 08:30 AM   #1
dbennett75

Mittler Brothers 900 Tube Bender

I found a Mittler Brothers Tube bender 900 series?

Comes with 4 dies 1 1/4 to 2 inches.

Comes with Greenlee pump.

What would be a good price for all of this?

Thank you.

dbennett75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #2
Motobilt
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbennett75 View Post
I found a Mittler Brothers Tube bender 900 series?

Comes with 4 dies 1 1/4 to 2 inches.

Comes with Greenlee pump.

What would be a good price for all of this?

Thank you.
What condition is it in? I owned a similar bender from Pro-Tools for many years. With this style bender you do not have to worry so much about the follow dies wearing out as the tube does not drag through the die. On the Pro-Tools version I liked the fact I could flip the die over and bend the opposite direction. If you have bent tube in the past you will know exactly where this can come in handy.

I think the over all worth is going to be based on condition. I doubt you are going to pick it up for half price. Tools that are well maintained will hold value. I would assume somewhere in the 60% of retail range would be a fair price. Keep in mind if this is a local buy you will not have shipping cost and assuming this is from an individual you will not have sales tax.

Hopefully that helps a little.

Dan DuBose

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.