mirror relocation brackets - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > mirror relocation brackets

Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 02-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
bgCJ7
2001 TJ Wrangler 

mirror relocation brackets

Ok I know that some of you out there have made your own brackets to relocate your mirrors, so you can run with no doors. I am wanting to fab up some for my TJ and if someone already has some detail drawings they would share I would appreciate it.

bgCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #2
wushaw
Rockin jeep

2000 TJ Wrangler 

You could also use harley davidson mirrors in the upper door hinge when the door is off, I welded a washer for a stop on mine.
wushaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2011, 05:49 AM   #3
bgCJ7
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I looked into that but I want something so I can relocate my mirror permanently. So I don't have to mess with it on a warm day. Plus I have unlimited access to a machine shop and want to fab my own. I will measure the hinge tonight but was thinking someone else might already have that informations.
bgCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2014, 06:22 PM   #4
RobCathyM1
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Did you every get anywhere with this. Your last post is my exact thoughts. Thanks
RobCathyM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2014, 08:50 PM   #5
laybackman
Bikini Bridge Inspector

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Here is what I did for my YJ;

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/m...95-yj-1397157/

Getting older, I have developed some special skills. I have the ability to cough, sneeze, fart and pee at the same time.

"If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making them."
David C. Wilker Jr. USAF (RET)
laybackman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door , fog , light , mirror , offroad

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.