Low Profile TJ Front Bumper - Rokmen inspired - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Low Profile TJ Front Bumper - Rokmen inspired

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-22-2013, 12:22 PM   #46
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Next, you should focus on a sway bar.

Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 07:39 AM   #47
TXST8tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
Next, you should focus on a sway bar.
Yes. Currie Antirock.
When my order for the Genright mini-boatsides was kicked back last week because they don't make them anymore, I sat and decided whether I would pay a little extra for their version with side rails (which they still make), or get the Currie A/R.
I decided since I was trying to wrap up the body armor aspect of the build, that I would just go with the rockers this go-round.

My next round of mods is the suspension. I have my 2" BDS coils, and shocks, as well as some DOM to make the rear control arms. I am just going to make the A/R part of this phase.
TXST8tj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.