looking for a shop to build my bumper for my zj I have build plans - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > looking for a shop to build my bumper for my zj I have build plans

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 07-30-2010, 09:58 PM   #1
FLboy4x4
1995 ZJ 

looking for a shop to build my bumper for my zj I have build plans

I have plans on a flash drive for a front bumper on my zj but I dont have any way of building it I was wondering if someone could or would build it for me. I would like to find a shop somewhere in FL but if your shop is not in FL and you would build it and send it then I may do that depending on the price. Any help would be great.

Thanks

FLboy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2010, 10:21 PM   #2
Ironworker709

1995 YJ Wrangler 

What part Fla are you in?

Never forget 9/11

"Welding is like a woman,Get 'er HOT and Penetrate"

Gotta LOVE a person who knows everything about NOTHING

The only Thing necessary for the Evil to win is a good man to do nothing....

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,compassionate with the aged,sympathetic with the striving,and tolerant with the weak and strong--because someday YOU will have been all of these"....George Washington Carver

Want to know what an Ironworker is and the job scope of a Journeyman?..click here...http://www.ironworkers.org/becoming/careers.aspx
Ironworker709 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2010, 04:14 PM   #3
FLboy4x4
1995 ZJ 

Lehigh Acres, Fort Myers area
Unread 07-31-2010, 06:39 PM   #4
Ironworker709

1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm about and hour and a 1/2 north of Savannah Ga...long ways..even if i built you one and had it shipped,the shipping would most likely RAPE youre wallet..lol

Most companies or outfits that build them and sell on the internet have some sort of shipping acount setup with someone and the shipping is pretty reasonable for them,but i dn;t have that luxury...yet......i'm working on early retirement and a biz here at home...

Check around a few fabrication shops localy..maybe one will give you a good price..or better yet,,someone who works for a local fab shop with the skills and enough tools at home to make a lil side money to build you one cheap

Never forget 9/11

"Welding is like a woman,Get 'er HOT and Penetrate"

Gotta LOVE a person who knows everything about NOTHING

The only Thing necessary for the Evil to win is a good man to do nothing....

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,compassionate with the aged,sympathetic with the striving,and tolerant with the weak and strong--because someday YOU will have been all of these"....George Washington Carver

Want to know what an Ironworker is and the job scope of a Journeyman?..click here...http://www.ironworkers.org/becoming/careers.aspx
Ironworker709 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #5
FLboy4x4
1995 ZJ 

Yea I will have to do some looking around I guess cause I cant build it I dont have the tools
Unread 08-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #6
jatepper
1985 CJ7 

BESRK can probably make it for you. Great prices, but yeah, shipping will hurt a bit. I would PM him.
Automatic-258 I6- Detroit lockers front/rear - Superior 1-piece axles, Ramsey Pro 9000 Winch, Quick Disconnects, 33 BFG AT's, 4.10 gears, Howell TBI, DUI HEI Ignition, Ground Pounder Rear Bumper / Tire Carrier Combo, Handen Fab integrated winch plate front bumper w/hoop, ORF weld-in front sport cage.

USMC 1999-2004 Semper Fi!

Hood Hi-Lift Jack Mounts for CJ/YJ/TJ/JK

Torchmate CNC Plasma Table Build / Projects

The Target Man, LLC - AR500 Shooting Targets
jatepper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #7
rustywrangler
Got my eye on you.....

If you want, email me the plans and I can put a quote together for ya. I have a fedex freight account and ups. rwfabworks@yahoo.com.

Congenital Heart Disease is a reality for me, BOTH of my children have it. Please read up and become aware for future generations

Lydia Ann-Acquired 08/05/05 Open Heart surgery 08/10/05
Jacob Patrick-Acquired 01/17/08 Open Heart surgery 02/15/08
rustywrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
build , bumper , florida , shop , zj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.