Thanks, y'all. Well, the lower arms are made of 2x2x.25 square tubing. The uppers are 1.5x1.5x.125 square tubing. The plate I'm using for various mounts and brackets is .25" thick. The C channel for the chassis mount started as rectangular tubing, but I don't recall it's orig. dimensions. It's .25" thick, too, though.
I don't have measurements on their lengths yet, though. I'll see what I can do about that. The front uppers don't really matter much. Just build them so that there isn't any binding on the rubber bushing at the axle end and that their length won't interfere with anything like the frame rail or driveshaft. Oh, for the front bracket locations I can tell you that I made the brackets identical to one another and located each one 1/4" from the factory skid plate. I used a scrap piece of steel as a spacer. Worked great!
The project isn't necessarily what I'd call "hard", but it does take some fairly meticulous measurements and thought. For example, I did my best to keep the axle in a fixed position while I fabbed up the arms and such. Having just got an alignment I knew where I was coming from. So then I could keep that in mind as I built the arms and I could make sure I would have adjustment in the directions I wanted and to keep the alignment with plenty of adjustability. As it turns out, when I got it aligned all it needed to be within spec was a toe change, which I fully expected. I guess being anal about all this stuff paid off.
The springs are my orig. RE 4.5" springs and while I'm still running the wimpy Skyjacker hydraulic shocks up front, I've got some Rancho RS9000 adjustables to replace them. I already swapped the rears.
Hope this helps,