Lincoln Power Mig 255 on Craigslist - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Lincoln Power Mig 255 on Craigslist

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.com

Unread 05-20-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
OSYJ93
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Lincoln Power Mig 255 on Craigslist

I found this Lincoln Power Mig 255 on Craigslist today for $950. I called & spoke with the guy. He still has this available as of today. I was gonna go & test the unit out myself & possibly purchase it & then put my Migmaster 250 up for sale because I'd really like to have that Lincoln but, I am gonna be needing the cash for something else. Anyway the guy was real nice & said everything worked fine & the machine could be tested there. Jacksonville is a little over an hour north from my house & the guy said since I was driving that far that he wasn't firm on the $950, that he would work with me which made it all the more tempting .

So I figured I would post it here & maybe one of you can snatch this deal up as for I wish I could. Anyway check it out if your interested. C-yall .

lincoln mig welder 255

Last edited by OSYJ93; 05-20-2010 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: Ooops
OSYJ93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2010, 06:02 AM   #2
Ironworker709

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSYJ93 View Post
I found this Lincoln Power Mig 255 on Craigslist today for $950. I called & spoke with the guy. He still has this available as of today. I was gonna go & test the unit out myself & possibly purchase it & then put my Migmaster 250 up for sale because I'd really like to have that Lincoln but, I am gonna be needing the cash for something else. Anyway the guy was real nice & said everything worked fine & the machine could be tested there. Jacksonville is a little over an hour north from my house & the guy said since I was driving that far that he wasn't firm on the $950, that he would work with me which made it all the more tempting .

So I figured I would post it here & maybe one of you can snatch this deal up as for I wish I could. Anyway check it out if your interested. C-yall .

lincoln mig welder 255
That it is a real good deal!,but i'm about 4 hours from there

Never forget 9/11

"Welding is like a woman,Get 'er HOT and Penetrate"

Gotta LOVE a person who knows everything about NOTHING

The only Thing necessary for the Evil to win is a good man to do nothing....

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,compassionate with the aged,sympathetic with the striving,and tolerant with the weak and strong--because someday YOU will have been all of these"....George Washington Carver

Want to know what an Ironworker is and the job scope of a Journeyman?..click here...http://www.ironworkers.org/becoming/careers.aspx
Ironworker709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
OSYJ93
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironworker709 View Post
That it is a real good deal!,but i'm about 4 hours from there
I know. If it wasn't for me starting a new job in two weeks down in Miami, I'da snatched it up of course after making sure it was all good. I would imagine it will sell quickly. I was surprised to see that it was a two day old listing when I found it & the guy still having it for sale.
OSYJ93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.