Jeep yj fender speaker and storage box - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Jeep yj fender speaker and storage box

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineKrawlOff-Road.com Jeep Beach Sale

Unread 05-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #1
Aaron2011
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Jeep yj fender speaker and storage box

I was looking to buy the tuffy security box but the price made me change my mind. So took their specs and builded mine.They arent finished but almost.Here is a couple of pics. They are probably tougher then the one they sell also.

if you guys have any questions feel free.Also any comment is appreciated if constructive.

Aaron2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
Aaron2011
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Since where I am working we are building bank doors and vaults I had access to a lot of material. Inside there is 2 different compartment and the walls are filled with some noise reducing product.Also they are totally waterproof since all around the opening there is a line of cf-10 witch is some sort of plastic bumper used to soundproof and waterproof doors.(holded one under water for a good 1 minutes and no bubbles came out of it) They are entirely made out of galvanized steel since thats what we are working with at the shop.
Aaron2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
RABJr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Cool project. How are you going to finish it?
RABJr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.