Jeep tj bumper???? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Jeep tj bumper????

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE KitsTruc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955

Unread 06-11-2013, 11:51 AM   #16
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motobilt
A local kid in town has one. I was not too impressed with the bumper when I had to remove and reinstall it a few days ago. Then again I have 2 or three bumpers over the years and a little more picky than most. I agree with one of the above comments.... you get what you pay for.

-Dan DuBose
Yea idk to be honest now that I think about it if I even wanna put anymore money in my jeep it's too old and to many miles :'(...maybe in the future I can afford a newer one then I put a lot of money into it but for now I think imma put my money towards a dirtbike

Unread 06-29-2013, 11:53 PM   #17
Iminocca
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I have one of these, paid $200 out the door and for the price I think it's a good deal. The steel is 3/16" and the welds seem ok, not beautiful but good enough to hold together. I don't care for the textured powder coat, it's oxidized over the last year noticeably. I made adapters to attach my tow bar to the D ring mounts and tow the Jeep behind my motor home. Haven't had any problems, no sign of deformation or cracking at all. In fact I'd bet this setup is a good deal stronger than the factory made mounts originally sold to go with my tow bar (Sterling All Terrain). I'll eventually replace this one for a stubby style, but this one works for me for now....

2004 Rubicon...mostly unmodified....
Iminocca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #18
NalinMFG
Vendor

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougiee View Post
Yea idk to be honest now that I think about it if I even wanna put anymore money in my jeep it's too old and to many miles :'(...maybe in the future I can afford a newer one then I put a lot of money into it but for now I think imma put my money towards a dirtbike
Save another $100 and get one of Dan's Motobilt bumpers.

You won't have cobbled together junk, quality is guaranteed, you'd be supporting a vendor that keeps this forum free, and it'd be made in USA.

5.25" TJ Speaker Adapters
------------------------------
Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin
Email: NalinMFG@gmail.com
www.NalinMFG.com
Facebook:
NalinMFG
NalinMFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 11:13 AM   #19
SkippyPB13
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NalinMFG

Save another $100 and get one of Dan's Motobilt bumpers.

You won't have cobbled together junk, quality is guaranteed, you'd be supporting a vendor that keeps this forum free, and it'd be made in USA.
How does one find info pricing and pics on Dans Motorola bumpers?

[url]www.SkippyKustoms.com[/url]
SkippyPB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #20
Helldorado Customs
Addicted...

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyPB13 View Post
How does one find info pricing and pics on Dans Motorola bumpers?

http://www.motobilt.com/shop-by-vehi...nt-bumper.html
Helldorado Customs is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.