Jeep tj bumper???? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Jeep tj bumper????

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 06-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #16
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motobilt
A local kid in town has one. I was not too impressed with the bumper when I had to remove and reinstall it a few days ago. Then again I have 2 or three bumpers over the years and a little more picky than most. I agree with one of the above comments.... you get what you pay for.

-Dan DuBose
Yea idk to be honest now that I think about it if I even wanna put anymore money in my jeep it's too old and to many miles :'(...maybe in the future I can afford a newer one then I put a lot of money into it but for now I think imma put my money towards a dirtbike

Unread 06-30-2013, 12:53 AM   #17
Iminocca
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I have one of these, paid $200 out the door and for the price I think it's a good deal. The steel is 3/16" and the welds seem ok, not beautiful but good enough to hold together. I don't care for the textured powder coat, it's oxidized over the last year noticeably. I made adapters to attach my tow bar to the D ring mounts and tow the Jeep behind my motor home. Haven't had any problems, no sign of deformation or cracking at all. In fact I'd bet this setup is a good deal stronger than the factory made mounts originally sold to go with my tow bar (Sterling All Terrain). I'll eventually replace this one for a stubby style, but this one works for me for now....

2004 Rubicon...mostly unmodified....
Iminocca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2013, 09:47 AM   #18
NalinMFG
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougiee View Post
Yea idk to be honest now that I think about it if I even wanna put anymore money in my jeep it's too old and to many miles :'(...maybe in the future I can afford a newer one then I put a lot of money into it but for now I think imma put my money towards a dirtbike
Save another $100 and get one of Dan's Motobilt bumpers.

You won't have cobbled together junk, quality is guaranteed, you'd be supporting a vendor that keeps this forum free, and it'd be made in USA.

5.25" TJ Speaker Adapters

Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin
Email: NalinMFG@gmail.com
Facebook: NalinMFG
NalinMFG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #19
SkippyPB13
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NalinMFG

Save another $100 and get one of Dan's Motobilt bumpers.

You won't have cobbled together junk, quality is guaranteed, you'd be supporting a vendor that keeps this forum free, and it'd be made in USA.
How does one find info pricing and pics on Dans Motorola bumpers?

[url]www.SkippyKustoms.com[/url]
SkippyPB13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #20
Helldorado Customs
Addicted...

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyPB13 View Post
How does one find info pricing and pics on Dans Motorola bumpers?

http://www.motobilt.com/shop-by-vehi...nt-bumper.html
Helldorado Customs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.