HP30-Truss-WJ Knuckles-High Steer-Etc. - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > HP30-Truss-WJ Knuckles-High Steer-Etc.

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 01-04-2011, 08:10 PM   #31
YJhobby
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriansCJ View Post
You could cut it out and retube, or maybe cut off the upper CA mount on the disconnect and build the truss over it.

I'd just get an XJ HP30 as you can get one complete for around $150-$200 and it comes with shafts you can use as spares.

OP, D30 looks good. Pretty much what I will be doing when I build mine.
Yep, Found a few threads I couldn't find earlier regarding D30 trusses and re-tubing to get rid of the vacuum disco. That unfortunately might be my best bet to get to the point this thread is at... more YJ D30s than XJ non-disco axles around here... /hijack

[QUOTE=SnowdogMarc] YJ's don't get stuck....they get temporarily impeeded in their forward progress.[/QUOTE]

I'm patiently waiting for the "foot-in-mouth" moment to end... but since I've posted, its not today
YJhobby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #32
stjjames
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Eager to see it all together
Unread 03-03-2011, 06:21 AM   #33
98blacksahara
1951 CJ3A 

looks very beefy. Waiting to see updates

But I'm sure someone out there will post that they regularly eat turd sandwiches with no problems...
98blacksahara is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #34
wj4play
Web Wheeler

1999 WJ 

Very nice!
Unread 03-25-2011, 10:58 AM   #35
mikebyn
2006 TJ Wrangler 

very nice thanks for posting this
mikebyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.