Hinge Specs for Hood Mount - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Hinge Specs for Hood Mount

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Jeep Wrangler Framless, Bowless, Trektops 92-95 YJ, 97-06 TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #1
pagnani
1983 CJ7 

Hinge Specs for Hood Mount

I saw this from another Jeep owner and love the idea. I am working on a Hood mount for my Hi-Lift, Lights, and Shovel, and am planning on mounting them to the hood hinge of my CJ (as in the pictures below).

Does anyone have the specs/measurements of the hinge so I can cut a plate that will fit directly over the front part of the hinge?

hilift-1.jpg   hilift-2.jpg  

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.