Help, opinions building tube fenders - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Help, opinions building tube fenders

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-21-2013, 07:53 AM   #16
heffay
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighaydn View Post
Those look freakin sweet an so does your jeep! That thing is slick. Where abouts were those pictures takin
Hey, thanks, I appreciate that. I always swore I'd never buy a square headlight Jeep, even up until the day I saw the listing for it on Craigs. Once I saw the pics though, it all went out the window. I may do a CJ grill/hood conversion on it one day, but for now, I don't mind it nearly as much as I thought I would. A Jeep is a Jeep.

Those pics are from Four Peaks Trail near Phoenix. The lake you can see in the second picture is Roosevelt Lake. Here is my EveryTrail log from that trip.
http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=2443351

... and another pic of it from the side that I meant to add to my previous post.

2013-11-30-15.02.42-large-.jpg  
heffay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 09:10 AM   #17
Helldorado Customs
Addicted...

2007 JK Wrangler 

Here is the link to my first ever set of tube fenders. The worked well and took a beating...

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/n...arence-305779/

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.