Good Skid Plate - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Good Skid Plate

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 06-19-2013, 12:43 AM   #1
Jeremy89

Good Skid Plate

I was just curious if anyone knew of a good skid plate for a 2003 Tj 4.0 6 cyl. I'm looking for an engine/tranny skid plate( basically something that covers oil pan engine and tranny)

Jeremy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #2
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Lots of good options out there. If you to the TJ Tech section you'll probably see a lot more specifically discussed. These days Savvy and UCF are some of the more popular - high clearance and light weight.
Unread 06-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #3
Jeremy89

Thanks for the reply! I checked out UCF and found one that looks just she of perfect!
Jeremy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 09:01 PM   #4
wushaw
Rockin jeep

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Your in the fab section, I say 1/4" works well properly gusseted.
wushaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.