Custom XJ Tool Box - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Custom XJ Tool Box

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #1
T-REXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Custom XJ Tool Box

Hey everyone, Ive been wanting to do something to my jeep since i got it, and while I am waiting on lift funds I decided to build my tool box. This rig is going to be built to be and expedition stile rig. So here are the pictures, I have some crappy cellphone pics of the beginning if anyone wants to see that otherwise here is the build about halfway in.

T-REXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
AGDubyaJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

nice, looks like a good start! Is the top gonna fold open? where are you gonna put your spare?
Unread 09-20-2013, 12:37 AM   #3
T-REXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

top will be bed lined and anchors for rachet straps for the spare to go on top
Unread 12-15-2013, 11:40 PM   #4
T-REXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

So i started workin on this again it had been awhile and i kept putting it off for some reason, mainly because i put my lift on, now im back to this.... I started by making a second of three drawers that will be on this, and then clamped the top on after drilling and chiseling 2 slots (one on each side over the drawers) 1/4" into the top from underneath(coulda just used the router but i like doing things by hand). the light is just taped in temp. for pics. I have a few other plans for this that are pretty different than any ive ever seen so lemme know what you think as this progresses:1eye: I have to figure out what kind of fuses i will need to tie to the jeep battery...sorry for the crappy cell pics, i need a new camera
image-29-.jpg   image-30-.jpg   1215132040.jpg   1215132039.jpg  

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.