Custom JCR Bumpers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Custom JCR Bumpers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 04-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
lilseth0014
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Custom JCR Bumpers

So i am a welder/fabricator located in MA. I wanted to build my own custom front an rear bumpers. So i searched around on a few websites an found JCR bumpers. All i can say is they give way to maybe details an pictures away on there website. If your a fabricator you can copy them with ease.

Finished my rear bumper will be posting pics within days, just need to take them off my phone. Anyways the rear bumper has two d rings an will have a 2 inch reciver. along with custom bumper caps. It is mainly made out of 2x5x3/16 HR tubing along with 3/16 steel plate.

The front bumper is made out of the same tubing but will be able to hold a winch setup. On the JCR website i think its the only front bumper that is made to hold a winch. but if anyone is intrested i have cad drawing with all measdurments an layout to copy these bumper along with all the tie in brackets front an rear. very detailed. work.

lilseth0014 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.