cowl area under windshield Please help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > cowl area under windshield Please help

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperCyber Sale on RUBICON EXPRESS - Short Arms, Long Arms, Tra

Unread 07-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #1
mattmont

cowl area under windshield Please help

Does any body know where to by or have a cad file to make a patch to cover the entire cowl area directly under the windshield. I would like to make one from diamond plate to cover my rust holes in that area

mattmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 03:21 AM   #2
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Please fill out your profile. With posts like these (no profile) no one has a clue as to what make or model Jeep you are referring to.

If you happen to have a CJ, YJ, TJ or JK then if I recall correctly there is a company that makes something like you are asking about already. I canít recall who but a Google search should lead you to it.

EDIT: to the forum.

EDIT: Been thinking a bit more on this and I think that the product I was referring to is just the rounded part to either side of the cowl and not the section just below the windshield like you want.
1222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.