Cherokee/Wrangler Doors.Help! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Cherokee/Wrangler Doors.Help!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 07-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #1
acurrier2012
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Cherokee/Wrangler Doors.Help!

I have a Cherokee. Love taking the doors off but it takes waaay longer than it would on a wrangler.

I have seen several cherokees with Wrangler hinges welded onto the cherokee, for a quick detach of the doors.

Would somebody be willing to give me all the info/parts that id need to buy to have this done?

Also, the wiring on the Cherokee/Wrangler are obviously different when it comes to the doors. With the switch, is there any quick ways i can have my wires connected all the time, like a wrangler?

Thanks for any comments.

acurrier2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2012, 08:09 AM   #2
chriskeenan
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Look over in XJ tech, there's a bunch of threads on this exact subject
chriskeenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2012, 08:16 AM   #3
acurrier2012
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Figured people have seen posts like this a few thousand times already.. Thanks.
acurrier2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee , door hinge , welded , wiring , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.