Bumper plans - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Bumper plans

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 10-04-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
Jeremylerv
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Bumper plans

has anyone built a bumper like this one? i wanna see some pics because im thinking about building one myself.
Rock Hard 4X4 RH1015 - Rock Hard 4x4 Parts Front Bumper in Black for 84-01 Jeep® Cherokee XJ - Quadratec

(o)_)____(o)_)--o)_)
Jeremylerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
JJeeper09
2004 TJ Wrangler 

no pic but my friend made one like that with a stringer. i helped him with it and it wasn't that hard just time consuming and lots of measuring
JJeeper09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2010, 04:41 AM   #3
IKIndy

Here is an idea, Finished this one last week for someone. The pics were taken before paint and had to trim the grill to fit the winch since the bumper only sat about 6" infront of grill.

The bottom picture is one I did a wile back, made from TS 2x6 11ga.
Hope these help you get an idea, Any questions, ask...
imag0024.jpg   imag0025.jpg   100_0181.jpg  
IKIndy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.