Threw away the old kitchen cabinets that were in my garage when I bought this house. I moved the SRT to the side that they were on and built a new table for the other side. I'm working on what I'm going to do for cabinets now.
It's 3/8" plate for the top, 3" pipe for legs with threaded flanges for leveling, 1 1/2" tube stock for stiffiners and 4" by 1/4" flat stock on the sides. Me and my partner at work made this in his pullbarn and brought it to my house this weekend. Oh and I threw a nice little chain vise I acquired from work on it too. I'm going to build a bracket for the bottom to fit whatever welder I decide to buy on it. Everything was tig welded and looks awesome. I love the **** I've learned at work.