Built me a new work bench. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Built me a new work bench.

Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 10-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
csurane24

Built me a new work bench.

Threw away the old kitchen cabinets that were in my garage when I bought this house. I moved the SRT to the side that they were on and built a new table for the other side. I'm working on what I'm going to do for cabinets now.

It's 3/8" plate for the top, 3" pipe for legs with threaded flanges for leveling, 1 1/2" tube stock for stiffiners and 4" by 1/4" flat stock on the sides. Me and my partner at work made this in his pullbarn and brought it to my house this weekend. Oh and I threw a nice little chain vise I acquired from work on it too. I'm going to build a bracket for the bottom to fit whatever welder I decide to buy on it. Everything was tig welded and looks awesome. I love the **** I've learned at work.

csurane24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
imthehink
2005 WK 

That looks awesome, good job
imthehink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 04:15 AM   #3
csurane24

Thanks, I have a lot of stuff I'd like to build out there but I need to buy a new welding machine and some material.
csurane24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.