Bend Tech SM? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Bend Tech SM?

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 11-01-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Bend Tech SM?

It seems like Bend Tech is the program to use for all your tube design needs. They're running a special to get their Sheet Metal program for only $75 if you buy Bend Tech Pro. Wondering how many out there use their sheet metal program? Impressions? Is it worth the $75 or should I just stick with AutoCAD? I'm only working in 2D in CAD.

"Evolution through carnage, the Jeep will keep what it needs."
Danno6102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #2
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Nobody's seen it or used it?

"Evolution through carnage, the Jeep will keep what it needs."
Danno6102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #3
comeoutswingin
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I use it.. It works, Don't expect to really make super complex stuff..but for quick layout it works well.

The assembly feature is full of bugs, I can crash it and cause it to get all mixed up pretty easy.. They say they're working on it.. but... its been a while..
comeoutswingin is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.