Bend Tech?? I searched! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > Bend Tech?? I searched!

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 11-20-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
Stan99
1978 CJ7 

Bend Tech?? I searched!

Alright I am getting ready to order Bend Tech right now and I dont know what I should do. I keep fighting with myself. I just need it right now for my cage. I do have plans on doing a little buggy slash go kart for my boys. I also have a 350 and a sm420 sitting in my shop waiting for a home, so I am sure some day I might do a buggy. Should I just go with the EZ and then upgrade later. Are there any benifits of getting the pro or even the ez3d for doing my cage? Any input would be great!

Unread 11-20-2008, 02:04 PM   #2
Metaltwister
1974 FSJ Cherokee 

I used the EZ bend program for years and it does just about everything I need. Ive built 60 plus long travel sandcars using it. A couple years ago I bought the Pro and havnt had the time to sit and learn the program. Im sure if your going to build full assemblies the Pro might be a good thing. I find my self on solid works alot more. Id buy Ez and up grade if there is a need. Just my 2 cents.
Metaltwister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2008, 03:31 PM   #3
Stan99
1978 CJ7 

Thanks, that is kind of what I am thinking. i am just wandering if there was anything in the EZ3d that might mike doing my cage easier and worth the extra 90 bucks?
Unread 11-20-2008, 05:28 PM   #4
BlueTorch

Give Kris a call at Bend Tech. he will go over all of them with you. All of the products he offers are great and the service after the sale is AWSOME....

Dan

Check out our Facebook fan page!
www.facebook.com/bluetorchfab
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BlueTorch is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.