bend-tech - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > bend-tech

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-14-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
Unlimitedlou
2005 LJ Wrangler 

bend-tech

Anybody have bend-tech software? I am looking to buy or rent.

Unread 01-15-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
BESRK
GROUND POUNDER

1980 CJ5 

You have to install the program and then email 2020 for the "key". It will be specific to the computer ID.

Great program though.. I think their basic 3D version isn't too expensive. I bought their Bendtech Pro SE and it cost me about $400 or so.. IIRC.

Ground Pounder Fab

Lower 2

Guardrail

Down Schoolbus

Slickrock Tellico

Save

Crozet

More Crozet
BESRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 11:14 PM   #3
MO2500
Fabramicator

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Just got their EZ-3D to start on my cage project. So far it's been awesome Everything I bend comes out perfect to the dimensions I specified so I'm happy.

I may upgrade to Pro eventually just because it would be nice to be able to design the whole assembely at once. Plus it will tell you how to fit everything and notch the ends. I believe cost to upgrade is only the difference in price which is why I started with EZ-3D. I figured I'd try it out and if I liked it a lot (which I do) I would pay the extra to upgrade to their Pro version
What's a CV shaft and why do I need one?
Driveline 101
TJ Specs
-Mike-
MO2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2011, 06:33 PM   #4
Unlimitedlou
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks, I was trying to save the money and try to get a pirated copy. I downloaded the one from JD2.com and can't quite figure it out.
Unread 01-16-2011, 07:26 PM   #5
Manny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlimitedlou View Post
Thanks, I was trying to save the money and try to get a pirated copy. I downloaded the one from JD2.com and can't quite figure it out.
So what you are saying is you want to steal the program. Spend the money you cheap SOB or learn to write your own computer programming so you can give it away for free.
Manny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #6
PDK
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Buy it!!!! Well worth the money. I just built an entire family cage for my TJ and I had absolutely no experience with tubing, welding, or the software.
PDK is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.